Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:17 pm

A female and a male appeared on seperate sides. One was named Darkrai. The other was Blackberry.

Nakita spotted her right away and snarled. "YOU! HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!"

Blackberry snickered. "Oh, I dare. And I don't fear you at all."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:27 pm

"No one is afraid of HER," Serenite snickered in agreement with Blackberry.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Blackberry snickered. "I like your attitude."

Nakita snarled. "The Shadow Deaths feared me as their Dominant Female!"

Blackberry laughed. "Are you kidding? The feared Makuta much more than you!"

Nakita snorted. "Oh, and they feared you, then?"

Blackberry chrred proudly. "Yes. Those who didn't do what I said DIED."

Nakita growled. "MAKUTA WAS THEIR LEADER. NOT A STUPID FEMALE LIKE YOU."

"Without my leadership, when Makuta set out to find more mobs to destroy, we would have perished." Blackberry snarled.

Nakita hissed. "You got too full of yourself, so Makuta murdered you!"

Blackberry pounced on Nakita and pinned her down. "He killed you too! With a trap!"

"NOT TRUE!" Nakita insisted.

Blackberry snickered and walked away. "Go ask him and see. Then we'll see whose side you're on."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Serenite snickered at Blackberry, "You'd better listen to her Nakkie, she sounds like me, the kind that would have killed you by now if we weren't already dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:24 am

Azazel snickers at Nakita and Blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 am

ooc: Meh... I might rename her back to Galaxy, the name Blackberry doesn't really fit her... Maybe Blackberry can be a future DF of Makuta's or something.

bic: Darkrai watched from a distance, with an evil expression, but said nothing... Just spied on the females...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Gloom padded up to stand besides Nakita. "Shut up Blackberry, anyone who acts like Serenity is my enemy."
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Serenite sneered, "Well at least she's smart enough to behave a lot like me."
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:19 pm

"Oh you and your stupid Black Mambas, thinking your SO great! You're no better than those crazy Reapers!"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Serenite burst out laughing, "Well if they're stupid, I don't even want to know how lame your former mob was!" She was almost laughing her head off, someone being crazy enough to insult the Black Mambas was just too mush for her to handle, and she found it totally funny.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Gloom lashed her tail. "Stupid. Your offspring are nothing but brain washing baakas!"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Serenite was becoming less amused, "You have a big mouth for someone who would have had their eyes torn out and stuffed down that scrawny tube you call a throat by now if it weren't for the fact they are already dead! By the way, my offspring were the finest and most elite force in the desert, yours on the other had must have been stupider than a rock, just like their leader!"
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Ehtan growled, and thought about his own pups, Luke and Alex. He considered them to be a complete waste, even after all the effort he had put in to raising them. If only they'd turned out to be more like their brother...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Gloom looked at Serenity. "If we want to know the secert to being reborn, we all have to work together!" Even though Gloom didn't like the idea, they had to live with.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Serenite narrowed her eyes at Gloom, "Reborn? Hmm, That ain't a bad idea, maybe you are smarter than you look."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 am

Azazel smirks. It wasn't a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Blackberry smirked.

Nakita narrowed her eyes.

Darkrai just snickered as they fought endlessly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

" and while we wait, we can destory the sun angles, making sure they never find the secret. When we're all be reborn, we will be unstoppable!"
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Serenite chuckled darkly, like a witch, "Yesssss."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Darkrai snickered. "Count me in. I have an unfulfilled duty..."

Nakita and Galaxy nodded as well.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Serenite barked, "Well, what are we waiting for!?! Let's try to figure it out! I say we shouldn't be reincarnate into just any body, we have to pick which litter our new selves will be born into as the parents are mating, if they are both physicly and mentally strong, making sure our new bodies will be strong, and that the mother lives in an dark mob."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Galaxy snickered. "Yes, I can't wait."

ooc: Cyan is Nakita's littermate... Imagine if she was reincarnated as one of Cyan's pups? XDDD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

ooc: Then she'd be spiritualy family to Cyan and physical family to Cyan, and not in the same way... yeah even I don't get what I just said. XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

ooc: I like this reincarnation Idea. Very Happy But we'd have to find a way so that it wouldn't mess up the actual roleplay.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 pm

ooc: How about, when they are reborn, they are unaware that they, in a past life, were once an evil meerkat capable of killing and maybe even a dominant. That with time, maybe a meerkat in the Moon Devils at the time can visit them in their dreams and tell them their mission. Once they found out, they can choose to go through with it, or decide that it is too much and not. I don't have anything further for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next