Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Zola sat next to Rex.

Joey knew it was up to Starburst.

Boomer smiled, liking them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:50 am

Starburst hipslammed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:09 am

Shentai sat watching. He thought about how much life had changed since he was a pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Hershey watched the newcomers initiation. Hershey missed the top spot, but those days had ended. She walked over to Alex and began to groom him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Carnation pads over to the new comers and peeps a greeting showing a small, shy smile. Perhaps they'll prove to be useful and reliable members in the group or they may turn out to be trouble for the group either way, it was still good to gain a few more members which will make the Oreos stronger when battling rival groups. Carnation takes a few steps back, still unsure about the new meerkats.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Akina stayed back, there had once been a time that she would have bounded over to them and barked several hellos, but after meeting meeting with the crazy Reapers mob and the encounter with Cahdok, she was a lot more cautious.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Carnation sits on her haunches still eyeing Sunny and Ring of Fire with suspicion. She scootches closer to Akina. If they plan to harm any pups or other meerkats they view as week, she'll defend them fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Alex grooms Hershey in return.
Luke goes over to Sunny and Ring of Fire and chirps a welcome.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Carnation calms down for now and gets to some self grooming, cleaning off some sand that has gotten onto her fur while she was foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:53 am

PK runs over to Sunny and Ring of Fire happily.

Kal snarls quietly. Great, more of them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:13 am

Flare caught quiet growl as she had been standing right behind him silently, she padded past him giving and snap of her jaws close to his face as a warning as she approached Sunny and Ring of Fire.

Akina still stayed back, she was still suspisious of any newcomers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Carnation looks back up at Sunny and Ring Of Fire. She still felt some suspicion towards them but she knows she needs to get get know them before judging them. She reluctantly and nervously approached them and let out a soft peep introducing herself and letting them know it was great to have them in the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:30 am

Ring of Fire, true to her nature, narrowed her eyes, not trusting of this strange new meerkat. Turahn barked at her, Carnation was an ally, not an enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:21 am

PK chrrs happily.

Kal rolls his eyes at Flare.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:28 am

Grovyle ran quickly, not looking back. He had seen it. Celebi had been taken down... She had been killed by Dusknoir. He knew had to keep running... Or he would be caught. So, he never stopped, he just kept running, even as he got tired, he kept going... He saw the Oreos ahead. No... He had to hide now... No choice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:45 am

PK senses someone else's presence. He looks around.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:03 am

Grovyle ran off to hide. But Turahn spotted him and raised the alarm, but peeped... It was just a pup...

Turahn ran where the pup had disappeared but he wasn't there... He must be hiding somewhere else... Was this a clever pup they were facing?

ooc: Akina should find him somewhere. x3
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:17 am

ooc: Okay Very Happy

bic: Akina, in her curious nature, padded off to try and find the pup herself, she wandered away into some shrubs and sniffed around, even though her sense of smell wasn't it's best at her age.

Flare caught a small glipse of the pup before it disappeared, she hadn't had a chance to get a good look at them and thought, 'What if it's some sort of scout for a mob that's ready to attack?'
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Grovyle was hiding in a small hole near where Akina was searching. He narrowed his eyes...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Joey looks about.

Sunny is happily digging.

Boomer is helping with the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Carnation saw a flash of fur through the tall grass and could also sense the scent of another meerkat in the air. She tilts her head curiously and blinks then looks around but doesn't see the meerkat.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Akina steps on a twig and it snaps, a bird flies up from the bushes and she jumped back in suprise. She shook herself, it was no threat to be worried about. She spotted a small burrow she hadn't even realized was there, she padded over and curiously looked around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Hershey smiled at Akina and groomed her. She then continued to forage, looking for food for herself and the ravenous pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Akina chrrd as Hershey groomed her then she continued to explore. She poked her head close to the burrow. She could smell something was inside, but she didn't know what it was. Instincts told her to mob it, so she began bobbing her head a couple times.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Carnation notices Akina begining to venture away from the group and decides to follow her to keep an eye on her. She follows Akina over to the newly discovered burrow and picks up the same scent she smelled before and cautiously approached the burrow then takes a few steps back, unsure of what could be inside. It could possibly be the meerkat she smelt before but she didn't want to take any chances to find out and keeps her distance. She watches Akina mob the burrow, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next