Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:51 am

ooc: I have Jackie (my dog), Snowflake (my cat), Bonnie (a cat I used to have), and on Linklu I had Skipper (a cockateil I used to have). Cooper's named after a dog my grandparents used to have. I'll reserve other names I called my pets in a moment.

bic: Kal snickers at Navajo again and follows Starburst.

PK follows, keeping his eyes on Kal.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:57 am

ooc: Olivia, the pup I'm, expecting for I forget which litter, is named after my husky mix and Megan in the Willows is named after my ferret. I love her so much. {3

bic: Akina barked at Kal as he snickered at Navajo, Just leave her alone will ya? There's nothing to snicker at so just leave her be. She turned her nose up and padded off after Starburst.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Hershey smirked, smiling at Carnation. She walked over to Alex and began to snuggle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

ooc: I have Angel, I'm planning on Kenya... I once had one named Flower. She was a Millie Fleur, which means millions of Flowers....

Feathers looked like this:

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Barbu%20D%27Uccle%20Mille%20Fleur%20feathers

Olivia was in Maylene's litter...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Carnation smiles dreamily as Luke walked beside her. She attempts to nuzzle him but slinks back feeling a little shy herself. Carnation isn't paying attention to where she's walking and bumps into a tree stump. It temporarily dazes her but she shakes it off and grumbles to herself.

ooc: Peachy in the Zippers is named after a dilute torti cat at a no kill cat shelter I volunteer at. She's so pretty and friendly and has the sweetest meow^w^. Also Misty Morning on Linklu is named after a cat at the shelter.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Akina looked at Carnation curiously, wondering if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Carnation smiles at Akina. She was fine, then looks at Luke feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:33 am

Kal smirks. If one responded in a dangerous way, what's not to snicker about?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:25 am

Akina nods then returns to following Starburst.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:49 am

ooc: Maybe Sunny was named after the DF of the Infernos, Sunshine. XD

She could be the oldest.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Carnation catches up with Luke this time watching where she is walking.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:47 am

Luke sees Carnation walk into the tree stump. He smiles, and walks over, chirping to her. Are you okay?

ooc: Jack and Bruno are named after my cats. I've only had two pets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:48 am

Damn. Lol Iyaa Guys Smile Ima Back HaHa..
I totally forgot, and I have been really busy laterllyy so yeah. Smile
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:32 am

ooc: Yaaaay! Shetai is back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:15 am

Carnation rubs her face as the pain from running into the tree kicks in. She smiles shyly at Luke and peeps (yeah i'm fine)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Starburst glanced at Rex. She thought she remembered him, but where from?

Turahn glanced at the two. He had been watching Rex, and decided that he'd like to get to know him better...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Rex helped keep and eye out for danger. He scanned the area but there was nothing to fear. He smiled amused at seeing a ground squirrel standing ontop of a moving tortise while trying to look out for trouble. He'd never seen something that odd.

Akina saw the ground squirrel on the tortise and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Turahn, although usually rather serious, couldn't help but chuckle at it from his own sentry post.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm

As amusing as it was, Rex knew he had to stay concentrated, it was his lack of concentration that had him kicked out of the Stargazers, because three pups either vanished or died under his watch, Akina included.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Turahn nodded to Rex. It had been a very different matter that had cause his mob's downfall. One word. Betrayal. One Mob. Shadow Deaths, led by Makuta...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Rex had never heard of the Shadow Deaths or Makuta, the worst mob he'd ever been involved with was either the Reapers or the Dares.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Turahn narrowed his eyes.

Then be glad that they haven't reached your family yet...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Rex opened his mouth to respond but decided not to.

Akina heard them and peeped to Turahn, They have already been through hard times, they think me and my sister are dead and the Dares killed my other brother, and they formed close bonds to eachother, each loss is a great blow to them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Turahn glanced at Akina with sympathy. That sounds horrible... In my homeland, nearly every mob in the area had been wiped out. But seeing my sister Flare and my brother PK gives me hope...

ooc: Lol. Turahn thinks that Tuhi is dead. x3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Joey followed Starburst and began to dig. He didn't know she was pregnant yet, and was keeping an eye on her. No rover would get her. Joey didn't really bother with Luke, he seemed to know his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next