Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Lancaster peeps a good morning back to Josephine and nuzzles her. It's been a harrowing week but he's glad the small group has stayed together and everyone is safe.

As Tank treks through the tall grass and has his nose to the ground trying to pick up the baby sitter splinter scent, he is unaware that he is heading straight toward the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Josephine returned the affection by nuzzling his chin and grooming the side of his face. They were all together because of his courageous efforts and strong, determined personality. Even their little group had potential to survive if they never found the Willows again. Glancing over to Darwin she wondered if the Midnight’s would stay with them and if so who would make the first challenges for dominant rights..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Lancaster returns the affectionate grooming and grooms the side of her neck. Without his courage, determination and calm minded efforts their small little group wouldn't have survived and now that they've gained a handful of Midnights members, there's a possiblilty there could be a new group in the making. If this small group doesn't reunite with the Willows group within the next week Lancaster will begin to assert his dominance but with Darwin in the group, he too could be looking to take the dominant male position.

After trying to sniff out the splinter group's scent for what seems like hours, Tank decides to take a break and stands on his hind legs, his head poking up from the tall grass, to see if they could be in the nearby distance. Tank spots a group of meerkats in the distance but can't get a clear view at them through the tall grass so he decides to get a closer look and trots towards them.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Josephine agreed with Lancaster, he would make a wonderful dominant for any group. Smiling, she looked down briefly..in her condition she wouldn’t be much of a challenge to anyone for the dominant female position but she’d gladly stay in a subordinate role just to stay close to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Lancaster eyes Josephine worrily seeing that she's still in weakened condition but the good news is that she's pulled through the worst of the snake bite. Lancaster begins to gently groom her healing wounds that may leave her scarred for life.

As Tank advances closer toward the group, he spots 3 meerkats through the grass. He becomes excited and can barely contain himself as he thinks he finally found the missing Willows. Tank gets onto all 4s, bobs his head and chirps excessively in excitement and bounds out from the grass. But when Tank gets an even closer look at the group it becomes clear that it's not the missing babysitter splinter group, he's run right into the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Teetsie looks at the rest of her group. Not everyone was awake, but Teetsie was hungry and didn't like waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Tallulah bounds above ground. She runs over to Zozane.
Finbar sits by Latika, watching Tallulah go.
At the splinter, Click emerges and sits in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:13 am

Eztli sees Tank and raises the alarm. He had come to close to the group to be a desperate lone male. He had to be a rover or a threat. Eztli jumps down and charges at Tank.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:51 am

Wilson, who had been camping out in Midnight's territory for the past few days, heard an alarm made by the mob. He looked and saw what the alarm was made for. A lone male. maybe this was his chance to join this mob he had so much in common with. The loner won't see him coming. He sneaks over with stealth and manages to get behind the male not far away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:34 am

At the splinter, Glade ran around the burrow, greeting everyone as they woke up and started the day. She was happy to be with all these adults. She felt home again. She bounded toward her siblings, who were all sleeping near the end of the burrow complex.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:47 am

Linda scurried across the hostile land, ever alert and senses active in search of the lost group. She picked up Tank's scent and began to trace it to his location. She'll be there in a moment.

ooc- I updated Wilson's bio and made him much more evil.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Teetsie raises her tail.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Bahrag snarls, and glances at Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm

ooc: WHo won the dominance fight?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:57 pm

ooc: I think Lithium ran off... Can't remember.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:00 am

ooc: Yes Pancake is correct, bahrag won the dominace fight and Lithium walked away from the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:12 am

Eztli stops and allows Tank time to run off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:56 pm

ooc: Yea, Lithiu is roving right now, I'll introduce him back soon Smile

Glade goes above ground and begins to observe her surroundings. It's been awhile since the group split, and she has almost forgotten what it felt like to be a Willow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Bahrag doesn't want to and wants to charge now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Wilson quietly closes in on the male as the Midnight's member takes a charge. he's soon just a couple meters away, ready to attack at the right moment.

Linda follows the scent of Tank and soon sees him, and the Midnights. She sees a Midnight charging at him, and wondered what to do. Barking would give away her position, and watching wasn't any help either. She begins to sprint to Tank so she can help him out, unaware of Wilson's presense.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Feeling her stomach rumble, Josephine got up from her seated position and headed back underground to rouse all the pups up onto the surface. Whether or not the Midnights chose to follow her decision to find food that was their choice, but as her role as babysitter and in their current situation one of their only family guardians their welfare was top priority on the morning’s agenda.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Realizing he's been spotted and with the charging Midnights mob closing in on him, Tank knows he's gotten himself into serious trouble and has only seconds to make a run for it before they surround him. He quickly slips into the tall grass, making a zigzagging run hoping to lose the Midnights, unaware that strange male meerkat is also hot on his tail. Tank spots Linda through the tall grass and barks to her telling her to run.

In the splinter group, Lancaster has taken up sentry duty. he too has become used to being seperated from his brother and the Willows. But his utmost priority is looking out for the safty of Josephine and the pups. With the Midnights splinter group sticking around though it seems their safty has greatly increased and the possiblilty of a new group forming seems to be high. Lancaster seems to be taking his sentry duty more seriously than he usually does and with a possible mate at his side, his ambitions to become a dominant are more stronger than ever but he is still unsure about taking charge of a small group. He was always the follower in his litter and is unsure of what to do as a leader.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Teetsie snarled and charged at Tank. She no longer had any reserves, she just jumped on him and began tearing flesh.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Tank yelps and tries to keep on his feet. He bucks trying to throw Teetsie off him.

Unaware of his brother, Tank's, plight, Lancaster has his thoughts on ambitions of becoming a dominant male but his priority thoughts are on the pups and heading out to find food.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Wanting to follow the dominant, Darwin bounded over snarled as he approached Teetsie and Tank.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next