Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Bahrag growled and followed Teetsie's actions.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm

As he is trying to buck off Teetsie, Tank suddenly slips and falls on his side. He screeches and curls into a ball to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Bahrag growled deeply, and stared into Tank's eyes with a mysterious glare.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Tank looks into Bahrag's eyes and is instantly mezmerized. A cold chill travels down his spine and he becomes paralyzed by fear and is unable to defend himself from the advancing Midnight mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Linda watched in horror as the Midnights got a hold of Tank. She needed to help him but going in alone would be suicide. It's time to use her abilities to their best potential. She barks loud and allows the Midnights to see her. She then darts in the opposite direction and keeps barking.

Wilson layed low and began to get closer to the helpless male and the Midnights. Now was his chance.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Bahrag growled and snarled constantly and he pawed at the male, mercy was not in his vocabulary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:09 am

Eztli turns around and starts chasing Linda.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:08 am

ooc: Isn't Darwin in the Splinter group?

bic: Zozane and Tallulah hung back.
At the Splinters, Mae made sure that everyone was up before leading the group out. (Should I make her unwittingly lead them to the Willows?) Click followed her, sticking top her side like glue.
Golly Gosh emerged and ran over to Glade, wanting to play. Seeing Mae and Click lead the others off, he sits down, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:55 am

ooc: Irwin is in the splinter group, his brother Darwin is still with the Midnights.

bic: Irwin got up and yawned knocking away the last of the night rest.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Josephine chirped reassuringly to Golly Gosh, letting him know it was ok to follow the Midnights. With Mae being pregnant, she was the first obvious choice to respect as the dominant with Click by her side. Glancing up at Lancaster on sentry duty she smiled at him and gently nudged Golly Gosh to follow her and Glade.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Linda kept running in random directions barking while making she the one already chasing her didn't catch up. She was a really good runner, so it wasn't too hard.

Wilson made his move and swiftly revealed himself to the mob and layed his head low to the DM. He could be a fine addition to this twisted mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:06 pm

One meerkat has been watching the Midnight's activity all day. It was Lithium. After a failed roving attempt outside of the study's borders, he has returned to his family, hoping to seek a welcome. He sees the group attacking Tank. Not knowing this meerkat, he would normally not pay too much attention. However, this was not how the Midnights act. Well, at least it wasn't how they acted when he was in charge. He decided to make his move. He ran towards the group, barking.

Glade, smiling, runs over to Golly Gosh and begins to play fight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Bahrag spotted Lithium and hissed. He stood up, ready to attack if it was a dominance challenge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Tank growls to himself. He's not about to just lay here helplessly and let the Midnights mob tear him to shreds. He's a large and strong male capable of fighting off 2 or 3 meerkats at a time with brute strength but he can only fight them off for short amount of time, otherwise if he's overpowered things will turn grim . Tank flails around kicking, slashing and snapping at the Midnights as they continue to surround him. He'll keep on fighting until he siezes his chance to make a run for it. He hears Linda's frequent barks and looks up to see her acting as a distraction and when he sees Etzli charge toward her, his heart starts to race. He barks loudly at her telling her to save herself and to not let the Midnights to get their claws on her or she could get herself into the same grim situation Tank is in. Seeing Lithium charge toward the group suddenly gives Tank a glimmer of hope. has he come to the rescue?

Meanwhile at the splinter group, Lancaster is still on sentry duty but when he notices Glade and Golly Gosh playing he decides to take a quick break to watch them play but still makes occassional glances at the sky. With vulnerable pups blissfully unaware of the danger that may surround them, someone who is aware has to stay vigilant to keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Seeing the ex-DM of the mob arrive, Wilson retreated. If there was to be another dominance fight, he didn't want to join in the midst of it. He'll see what happens next.

Linda reluctantly followed the order given by Tank and begins sprinting home, still ahead of the Midnight in pursuit. She'll get the others to help.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Tank manages to fight himself to a chance to try to escape. he scrambles to his feet and high tails it through the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Darwin attempts to chase after Tank.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Tank looks over his shoulder to see if he's being pursued and notices Darwin hot on his tail. He speeds up and zig zags to try to lose Darwin.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Bahrag turns, and stays close to Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Teetsie sank her teeth in Tank's neck. Die you stupid Willow! She could smell the reek, it was so strong, so disgusting...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Bahrag sank his teeth into Tank's front leg.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:16 am

ooc: Oh yeah, got the two mixed up XP

bic: Tallulah watched wide eyed. Was their no end to the violence? Zozane, however, was less concerned. Tank was a rival; it was okay to attack rivals.
Golly Gosh was about to follow the others but when squealed, half with suprise and half playfully, when Glade 'attacked' him. He pawed at her, gently battering her with his paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:38 am

Eztli suddenly loses sight of Linda. He looks around in frustration and tries to catch her scent but fails. He slaps his paw into the sand in frustration and growls. He heads for home.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:45 am

Darwin sank his teeth onto Tank's flank and snarled.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:01 am

Josephine gave another small smile at the pups and disappeared into the scrub. She continued to enjoy every moment of being part of family again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next