Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
little_maybelline
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Miley hissed back at Black Widow, daring her to come closer.
Zozane bounded along beside the others. But when she saw her rivals, she froze.
No! The Willows are my friends!
Tallulah froze, terrified.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Megan spotted Zozane and Tallulah. She wardanced toward them.

Leon headed straight for Darwin.

Darwin was aiming at Crash.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Tallulah backed off, whimpering.
Zozane looked up at Megan, unwilling to fight.
Crash growled and war-danced towards Darwin.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Seeing they didn't seem to want to fight, Megan stopped, slightly confused.

Darwin waited for Teetsie's order to charge at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Zozane looked at Megan. She didn't recognise her, but if she was a Willows then she had to be a friend.
Tallulah crouched behind Zozane.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

ooc: Can you tell me why Zozane would see a Willow as a friend? I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Tank bares his teeth ready to sink them into Bahrag's flesh once he got close enough.

Black Widow closes in on Miley poised to pounce and tear into her victim.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Hearing the call, Linda locates them and Wardances in their direction, teeth bared and fur up high. All of her worries and caution were replaced by anger and determination. She was ready for war! She charged, using her superior speed to get ahead and aimed at the DF of the mob, Teetsie.

Wilson, who was watching the Midnights from a distance, made his move. He streaked in like lightning and went for the other mob's DM, closing in. Hopefully the Midnights will see him as an ally.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Teetsie heads for Buckeye. She jumps on her back and began to tear wildly, injoying the flow of blood she felt.

Latika whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★ wrote:
ooc: Can you tell me why Zozane would see a Willow as a friend? I'm curious.

Zozane was seperated and ended up at Willows once.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Tank tackles Bahrag hard then sinks his teeth into his shoulder and thrashes, tearing a gash in his shoulder.

Black Widow lunges at Miley snarling.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Rahkshi snickered and rammed into Tank.

Bahrag snarled, and slashed furiously at Tank.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Darwin found himself being attacked by Leon. He was too busy aiming at one member to notice another aiming at him. He thrashed and snarled loudly.

Leon snarled and hissed as he grabbed onto Darwin's back.

Darwin bolted away for a few moments. He spotted Megan alone and charged right for the pup at full speed. with no hesitation he picked her up in his mouth and began thrashing her around like a dog with a ragdoll.

Megan squealed in terror and pain.

Leon heard Megan's squeal and was loaded with pure rage. He charged like a mexican fighting bull at Darwin. He plowed into Darwin and tore into him.

Darwin dropped Megan and screeched as Leon tore into his back.

Leon let go and ran around knocking Darwin to his back. He sank his teeth into Darwin's throat.

Darwin thrashed but couldn't get free.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Tank is knocked off his feet as he is slammed into by Rahkshi then is taken off gaurd as Bahrag slashes at his face. He grits his teeth and snarls as he realizes Rahkshi has decided to throw himself in. What the heck is HE is doing in this fight?! Tank clamps onto Rahkshi's muzzle hard and kicks about at Bahrag. He may be out numbered but he's confident that he can take on 2 large males alone.

Black Widow slashes at Miley as she lunges nailing her and leaving a 4 claw mark on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Darwin gags as Leon has a firm hold on his throat. NO ONE HURTS MEGGS!!! (That's my nickname for my ferret Megan. <3)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Bahrag walks away, leaving Rahkshi to deal with Tank. He charges at Keeko.

Rahkshi snarls and snickers and he slashes constantly at his new target.

ooc: Rahkshi is Makuta's hunter. He's trying to kill his half brothers HobGoblin and JaXX. But now he has a new victim... Lol...

This is an image I once made for him. x3 He actually is pretty pale, almost grey but not quite, with ice blue eyes.

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 RahkshiLavas-2
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:31 am

OOC: Pancake that picture is EPIC!
And yeah, as Pancake said earlier, Kusuma, Zozane ended up in the Willows briefly. She thinks of them as friends.

bic: Zozane squeaked, and not knowing what to do, turned around and dashed towards the burrow.
Tallulah followed her sister.
Miley hissed and lunged at Black Widow, sinking her teeth into her shoulder. She clampd her teeth together, refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 am

Eztli runs and pounces on Snowflake. Snowflake yelps and claws at Eztli.

Jackie growls and bites hard into Eztli's shoulder. He was to leave Snowflake alone at once.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 am

Nukpana barked and chased after Zozane. Traitor.

Visorak glanced at Zozane. He didn't want to hurt anyone, but he had no choice... He tackled the other pup.

Vahki stared at Visorak, emotionless.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 am

Leon soon came to Megan's side again. He lunged at any Midnight that came too close.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:15 am

Teetshie slashes Buckeye's face, leaving a bloody gash on her face. Teetsie is waiting for Buckeye to fight back, but nothing's happening.

A rover, Lust jumps in and starts fighting on Midnights side, attempting to win a lady.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 am

Having been following Miley and the Willows across the border, Dusk stood on his hind legs and watched as the two rival groups clashed head on. Seeing Black Widow lunge at Miley, he descended from his post and rushed towards Black Widow unaware she was now a part of the Midnights.
With the unfamiliar female pinned, Dusk took the opportunity to bite Black Widows scruff and shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Buckeye pawed Teetsie off and pounced on her. Although her wound hurt, she slashed and teared at Teetsie's skin, feeling hair and blood fly all over her. Verniece and Hutch join the fray, aiming for Bahrag.

Lithium goes for Keeko, jumping on him and biting the skin behind his head.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Tank covers his face protectively, trying to avoid damage to his eyes and nose from Rahkshi's deadly sharp claws. He manages to block most of his slashes but can't avoid all of them as he is slashed twiced across his right eye leaving 2 nasty gash marks which resembles an X over his eye. His sight in that eye hasn't been effected but the wound will leave him scarred for life and left with a look which could frighten some meerkats.

Black Widow chatters tauntingly at Miley as she bit into her shoulder (HA you're going to have to do better than that to bring me down to my knees! It is YOU who will be the one screaming in agony! Take this!) Black Widow is about to deal a vicious blow to Miley when suddenly she feels sharp pain in her back and scruff. She looks over her shoulder and notices Dusk on her back. She hisses and whirls around throwing both Miley and Dusk to the ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Snarling Teetsie sinks her teeth into Buckeye's tendom.

Lust tackles Buckeye, hoping to impress the Dominant female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next