Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linda and Ninja's litter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Linda and Ninja's litter Empty
PostSubject: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Okay. I just got permission from a staff member, so this adoption is going to go a little differently. Instead of a first come, first serve rule, everyone will be able to post a request for a pup until Wednesday or Thursday depending on what happens. After then, I will review the requests and decide who gets a pup, based on activity, experiance with the plot and/or other involved characters, as well as several other factors. Please state the gender, name (If you have one, can wait if needed), and a brief description of the pup you plan to adopt. Sorry for the limited amount of pups available. I wanted two dead regardless of litter size, and 7 pups would have been too large of a litter. The current litter and their owners:

Tyson (male)- Meyerm

Ninji (female)- Yoshkatgirl

Dellie (female)- Stormymeerkat

Phoebe (female)- Spirit Rider

Last edited by Meyerm on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

I was going to adopt one, but... I'm not active enough anymore to do so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 am

I'd like to adopt one. Never really had the chance to adopt before, plus I don't have a character in the Jumaa mob yet. I know I haven't been very active lately, but I've had a few major assignments to do for college. But we're almost finished with all the assignments, yay! Very Happy

Anyway, about the pup.

Name: Phoebe
Personality: Sweet and friendly as a pup, and as an adult she'll be responsable and caring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:55 pm

May i please have one.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Meyerm wrote:
Please state the gender, name (If you have one, can wait if needed), and a brief description of the pup you plan to adopt.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I decided I'll take a pup. I may not be active anymore, but I will be soon... I want a female named Dellie. She'll be headstrong but compassionate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Name- Aztec
Gender-Female
Personality-Kind and Playfuly a bit Bossy when she wants her way.
brief description- Normal fur Color with Black Stripes. She has Brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Okay so I guess these are all of the requests. I'll have my decision made by tomorrow, but there's some tough competition.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 am

Okay I have made my decision. Stormy and Spirit Rider have been given the last two pups. You may begin rping the pups!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linda and Ninja's litter   Linda and Ninja's litter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linda and Ninja's litter
Page 1 of 1