Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linda- loyal and determined

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Linda- loyal and determined  Empty
PostSubject: Linda- loyal and determined    Linda- loyal and determined  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 am

Name: Linda

Offspring: 1 litter- fathered by Ninja

Other Familiy: All missing or confirmed dead

Personality: She's caring towards family and loving also but she is still hostile towards enemies of the mob. She still likes to have fun and relax, but she also knows when to work and when to relax. She loves pups. She's loving towards mates, family, and pups. She is aggresive when in combat. She's very supportive of the injured in the mob and likes to cheer everyone up. She's also very social and likes to make friends. She's cheerful, energenic, and likes to think on the positive side of things, but also tends to get anxious. She is very motherly and will openly adopt a pup as her own.

Background History: She grew up in a nice large mob and had a good life there, but an accident involving jackals seperated her from the mob. That happened half a year ago (As of Sebtember), and she has since given up on searching, preferring to move on. The Willows are now her family.

Distinctive markings: Black spot next to her right upper arm, black ears, black tail, fur is a slightly lighter shade of tan than what is usually seen. Her fur doesn't get too fluffy, even in winter, giving her a slender appearance. She has hazel eyes that glisten at certain angles in the sunlight, mostly in the evening and early morning.

Anything else of interest: She's very loyal and enjoys helping the mob in any way she can. She gets brave and a little bold when someone she cares about is in danger.

Last edited by Meyerm on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating due to changes during rp.)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Linda- loyal and determined    Linda- loyal and determined  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:48 am

Profile sounds great, come and join us on the main board whenever you are ready. The main portion of the group are out foraging and there are a few left back at the burrow with the Willows pups.
There is also a splinter group of Midnights/Tiny Kats/Willows currently in the same territory so feel free to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Linda- loyal and determined    Linda- loyal and determined  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Just out of curiosity, don't you get confused having two characters named Linda?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Linda- loyal and determined    Linda- loyal and determined  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:34 pm

I have two Navajos. Lolol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linda- loyal and determined    Linda- loyal and determined  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linda- loyal and determined
Page 1 of 1