Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desert Warriors Family Tree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Desert Warriors Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 pm

I noticed that if you look close enough, you can see that different members of different groups, even if they've never met eachother can be closely related. For example, in the Stargazers Diara is going to have a litter fathered by Paool. And so is Bahiya in the Tiny Kats, that would make the pups from the litters half siblings. Akina is a part of one of the BIG family trees, the pups in Starburst and Luke's litter are actually her cousins, and the pups in Hershey and Alex's litter, her cousins twice removed, I think, since Luke mated with Starburst that kinda makes him like her uncle, and with Alex being his brother and such. And with Paool being Akina's uncle my mating with her aunt Diara, that makes Dash her... well he's Paool's nephew, so he is Akina's cousin three times removed.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

I love drawing up family trees, but they are always really messy. (lol) I did this one for my Zoo Tycoon meerkats once, but It's so messy I can't read it.
I might do a proper family tree for this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:27 am

Sam here. I did one really good, but since they are so large, they get really messy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 am

Makuta's offspring are all over the place.

I know a place we could make a site for it.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 am

Link?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:20 am

tribalpages.com
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:50 pm

I've been working on creating a family tree for Morning Glory & co that are under the temporary name of the Phantasms. Using the hierarchical relationship tree drawing diagram in Microsoft Word works well.. Although it's not as straight forward in Vista as in lower versions.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm

I tried using microsoft word once but I just couldn't get it to work.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Tribal Pages is pretty easy... =3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 am

I'm gonna have a look at tribal pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Family Tree   Desert Warriors Family Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Warriors Family Tree
Page 1 of 1