Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POLL- Desert Warriors Novel

Go down 
2 posters

What Mob Should We Choose?
Tiny Kats
POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_lcap25%POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Midnights
POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_lcap0%POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Willows
POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_lcap25%POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Blizzards
 25% [ 1 ]
Devils
POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_lcap0%POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zippers
 0% [ 0 ]
Oreos
 0% [ 0 ]
Reapers
 25% [ 1 ]
Jumma
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

POLL- Desert Warriors Novel Empty
PostSubject: POLL- Desert Warriors Novel   POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm

So, what do you say. Like Flower of the Kalahari, we choose a character (pup) and write their story from birth to death, just like in flower of the Kalahari. It could be an already born character, or an unborn one. there's many options to choose from, but for now, let's just start with a poll. The poll is basically just asking which mob should we choose, and then select the pups. After the poll is closed, the mob is decided, we will move to unborn pup or born pup. And after that is decided, we choose ten random pup names, and put them in the poll. After that, it will be decided, and we can start writing their life story like Flower of the Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: POLL- Desert Warriors Novel   POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:45 pm

I think I'm a bit late for the poll but It was a tough choice. I really think all the mobs would make an interesting story to write about like the 'Flower of the Kalahari' book.
Could we narrow the field, and if people are interested post a couple of names from each mob and then the common results get posted in a poll?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: POLL- Desert Warriors Novel   POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Well, we could just have everyone choose a character, that ISN'T THEIR OWN, and write about them. It could be a challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL- Desert Warriors Novel   POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Maybe we could each write something about 'wild' characters, i.e. their history before they joined the group they're in? Not sure that made sense. scratch Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL- Desert Warriors Novel   POLL- Desert Warriors Novel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL- Desert Warriors Novel
Page 1 of 1