Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Tree- Because I need something to do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Family Tree- Because I need something to do Empty
PostSubject: Family Tree- Because I need something to do   Family Tree- Because I need something to do I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 pm

So I found a Tribal Pages account I had in 2010 sitting around the other day, and I thought about turning it into a family tree for our vast RP universe. I don't really have a summer project really besides finishing my novel and repairing my friendships and convincing another not to date my friend she will break his heart and bla bla typical teenage stuff, and it sounds fun. It's been a while since I've done one of these.

So, here's the form to fill out for a meerkat

Name-
Mob-
Parents (if starting the tree this is not necessary)
Mate(if any)
Children (if any)
Siblings (if any)
If unnamed family members I'll just put in "Unknown Male or Unknown Female"

And if the children have children, the siblings have children and so on, just mention it. Wish me luck, because this is about to get veery extensive.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree- Because I need something to do   Family Tree- Because I need something to do I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:00 am

I will gladly take pleasure in helping you. But beware, I have many vast family trees, LOL Also, I have several mobs I haven't finished yet. owo
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree- Because I need something to do   Family Tree- Because I need something to do I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 am

Ah, it's no biggie. Tribal Pages makes it really easy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree- Because I need something to do   Family Tree- Because I need something to do I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:50 pm

I know.  Just saying~

I need to get my mobs done... lol
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree- Because I need something to do   Family Tree- Because I need something to do I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Here's my beloved Shadow Death Chronology and Namelist.  Have fun.  I don't know where to start for you LOL
http://linklurp.wetpaint.com/page/Shadow+Death+Mob+Chronology
http://linklurp.wetpaint.com/page/Shadow+Death+Mob+Namelist

MH has me stuck so the Chronology isn't finished!

I still have to do Makuta's family, the Marbles, before it's complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree- Because I need something to do   Family Tree- Because I need something to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Tree- Because I need something to do
Page 1 of 1