Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy* Empty
PostSubject: Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*   Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Name: Daisy
Appearance: Beautiful Sandy coloured fur which is long and extremely soft. Her green eyes also attract the males.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*   Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 am

That name is already in use. She's in the Willows. She used to belong to Pancake but now Eclipse plays her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*   Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 am

Oh crud -.-

Siberia free?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*   Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 am

I think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*   Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siberia, Rebellious but Loyal. *was Daisy*
Page 1 of 1