Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Peachy smiles happily at Pamela, thankful that she was allowed into the group and didnt have to continue living a harsh life alone. Peachy suddenly had her hopes up seeing Pamela getting accepted. Maybe she and her pups will be accepted too! Peachy approached Running Star with great expectations unaware of a crisis occuring in the group and submitted to her waiting for her decision. Cyanide followed her mom and looked up at Running Star curiously with her beady little eyes. Alfonso follows but hesitates and stares up at the other members of the group nervously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Dominic sits.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 pm

After observing most of the group members, Alfonso eyes Dominic curiously. He looked to be the largest in the group and didnt appear to be showing any kind of aggression. Alfonso calms down and sits. The Zippers appear to be ok they look pretty harmless. Alfonso looks to his mother Peachy and Yowls. He has his thoughts on food now. Cyanide spots a millipede walking by and without knowing what it is or what it might do to her, fearlessly approaches it and begins mobbing and snapping at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Faith smiles at Peachy and her pups, hoping they'll be let in the group. She then notices the tension between the other members.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 am

Dominic looked at Alfonso. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 am

ooc: Wasn't Cyanide gonna join the Blizzards? -gasp- Maybe Cyan could kidnap him XD

EDIT: Ah... nevermind... still think it's a cool idea.

bic: Cahdok approaches the Zippers, appearing to be submissive. No one can tell yet, but she is in the early stages of pregnancy.

Running Star watches carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Dastan walks through the blazing sand of the Kalahari, as he saw a mob few feet away from him. Dastan kept his distance, as he was hungry, and tired.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:31 pm

ooc: Actually I was gonna introduce Snowicane to the Blizzards but I'm gonna wait until the next rp day. Ha ha maybe sounds like a cool plot to meXD. We can have it happen on the next rp day if u want.

bic: Alfonso smiles back at Dominic then bats at his mother for a sip of milk. Cyanide pounces on the millipede and bites into it but sends out a disgusted growl when she got a taste of its toxins. She decides to leave it alone and finds a new toy to play with, Running Stars tail. Peachy spots Cahdok and wides her eyes. Wow another female is making an attempt to join the group. The Zippers must be popular today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Faith widened her eyes with shock. How many meerkats needed a home today? The Zippers must have thought they were a mob.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Running Star walks up to the females that approached and chinswipes them all. She was tired at the moment.

Cahdok dips her head to the dominant, hiding her smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Faith looks at Cahdok. Either Faith was nuts or that meerkat was trouble.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Peachy thanks Running Star with a series of submissive chirps and grooming, estatic that she and her pups are allowed to stay. Peachy plans to stay on her good her side...that is...if a rover doesn't appear. She's a complete softy when it comes to unrelated males and that could get her into serious trouble. She's a female Running Star may have to keep her eyes on. Peachy peeps happily to her pups (geuss what children, we're allowed to stay!Very Happy we no longer have to worry about fighting to survive). Still feeling a bit shy Alfonso clings to Peachy. Cyanide however runs across the group exploring anything she passes. Peachy goes around greeting everyone in the group and comes across Cahdok. Something seemed to be suspicious about her and decides to keep her distance making occassional glances towards her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Dominic sees Dastan and growls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Dastan goes a bit closer, as he chirps, begging for food, since of his travels through the Kalahari were endless.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Peachy spots Dastan and drops her mouth. What? Another meerkat wants to join the group? But it's even better he's a male. Peachy eyes him intently. He appears to be only 5 months old, too young for Peachy to flirt with and he's not a roving male. Peachy sighs disappointed but would happy to welcome him into the group if he's accepted. Alfonso spots the male and eyes him curiously. Cyanide sees the male and true to her fiesty nature, never having even learned how to do it, breaks out into a cute little wardance.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Running Star chrrs to Dominic. He is not a threat...

Cahdok just laughs. She would not cause trouble anytime soon. She wasn't stupid.

El-ahrairah watches the newcomers, trying to think of ways to possibly outsmart them in the future.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Peachy let out a frustrating chrr (ugh there she goes again getting up to no good) She bounds after Cyanide, picks her up gently by her scruff and carries her back as she cries out in protest then places her down. Peachy nuzzles her daughter and chirps(I'm impressed! You learned how to war dance without me having to show you how to do it. I can tell you're going to be quite a fighter when you grow up. What you did was great but that male isnt a threat) Cyanide looks up at her mother smiling triumphantly having learned smething new without her mother's help. Alfonso keeps eyeing Dastan curiously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 pm

ooc: Dastan said he wanted Dominic to not accept him the first time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Suddenly, Peachy begins to get second thoughts about the young male. He may look nonthreatening but could she be decieving herself? Peachy is normally tolerant of every meerkat she meets but this meerkat suddenly has her suspicious. She moves in front of her pups for protection. seeing his mother's suspicion about Dastan, Alfonso becomes nervous and hides behind Peachy. Cyanide also reacts to her mother's body language and growls at Dastan.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:47 pm

ooc: ah. I see. I did not know. Well, that will not be Running Star's approach...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Dominic raised his tail and growled. he smelled as if he had been with the Devils.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:59 pm

El-ahrairah approached the pup and circled him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Dominic stared at El-ahrairah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Faith felt slightly suspicious of Dastan, bu he didn't seem too threatening.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 am

Dominic slowly crept forward, his tail erect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next