Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 15th of September

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 pm

ooc: how old is Inle anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 pm

ooc: 4 Months 13 Days, I think.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 pm

ooc: oh
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 am

A female meerkat appears. Her name is Faith. She walks towards the group in a limp since she lost one if her legs as a pup.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:08 am

ooc: Okay, thanks.

bic: IN her nervousness, Stripe hadn't noticed Faith.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 am

Cahdok approached the burrow calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Faith walks in a limp closer to the group. She didn't want to get too close knowing she couldn't run very fast, but she wanted to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Unaware of a female meerkat already making her approach toward the Zippers, a lone female and her twin pups are also unknowingly heading towards the Zippers. Their names are Peachy, Cyanide and Alfonso. Peachy is the mother of Cyanide and Alfonso and has been raising them alone since they were born. It's been a perilous task but Peachy managed to care for them all by herself and has kept them alive and healthy and today was a huge and rare mile stone for them as Cyanide and Alfonso survived to be a month old, got to see the Kalahari for the first time, and got to experiance their first foraging trip (Feeling it was too dangerous for them to emerge from the burrow at 3 weeks, Peachy waited until they were 1 month old to emerge when they were a bit stronger). But after a few close calls with predators, Peachy has gotten fed up with trying to keep her small fagile family safe alone. She wants the best for her pups and wants them to be safe. She would love to see them grow into big strong and healthy adults but if she's going to sucseed in raising her pups to adulthood, she'll have to join a meerkat group. She's on a mission and before the day ends, hopes to find a meerkat family to safely raise her pups in.

Peachy and her pups have had a successful day's foraging but the day's events have left the small family exhausted. Alfonso is falling behind and yowls for his mother to wait for him. Cyanide is tired too but pushes herself to keep up with her mother. Peachy sees Alfonso struggling to keep up and obliges to carry him then continues on. Suddenly Peachy spots a group of meerkats in the distance. Finally a meerkat family! something they've searching for for 2 months! Peachy places Alfonso down who cries out in protest. Peachy is estatic and peeps to her pups (We've finally found a meerkat family children if we're accepted this will majorly increase your chances for survival this is oppertunity we can't afford to miss out on!). Having not seen other meerkats besides his mother, Alfonso becomes frightened and hides behind his mother's right front leg but Cyanide is interested and begins to approach them bobing her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Streak is the first of the regiment to return back, and he goes to the baysitters, making sure they were all ok. He then spotted the trio; he alerted the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Dominic returns to the burrow and sees the four females. He calls to Running Star.

Rabscuttle crosses over but waits for his pal.

Pepper follows his brother and calls to the females. He liked Faith.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Peachy hears Streak's alarm and hesistates she chirps to her pups to stop but her pups have never seen another meerkat group and havent yet learned the proper way of how to appraoch them. Fearless Cyanide pads even closer her ignorance could get her into big trouble. Alfonso however is not as brave and hides his face in his mother's leg. Peachy watches with fear as her daughter advances towad the group. her maturnal insticts are telling her run ahead to protect her pup but her legs were frozen in place fearing she may get chased off and lose one her pups in the process.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Stripe sees the group and runs towards them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Peachy barks to her daughter(Cyanide come back here NOW!) Cyanide had heard her mother's bark and stops approaching toward the group then returns to the safety of her mother who embraces her in a protective hug. Alfonso peeks his head from behind his mother whimpering. Peachy notices Faith approaching the group submissively and chirps to her pups (THAT'S the way your supposed to approach a strange group, with submission) Cyanide watches intently as Faith approaches. Alfonso also observes Faith's approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Faith notices Peachy and her pups. She keeps limping towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:54 am

Stripe then turned around and noticed the new meerkats. Her natural instincts was to squeal and hide, but, for once, she managed to stay calm. She chirped to Running Star.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 am

Dominic looked at Running Star.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 am

Running Star approached Faith, and hispslammed her gently.

She then realizes... Wasn't someone missing?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Peachy chirps to her pups (now do as I do) then cautiously and submissively gets closer to the group. Cyanide just blissfully pads alongside her mother as Alfonso follows from behind for protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Streak stays close to Running Star, loyally waiting to receive commands.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Peachy enters the center of the group when suddenly her pup Alfonso panics and bolts to a near bush to hide, scared that the Zippers group may cause harm. Cyanide gave her brother a naiive confused look then follows him. Peachy becomes anxious about her pups running off alone and makes lead calls for them to return. Cyanide manages to coax her frightened brother out from the bush and they return to their mother. Alfonso clings to Cyanide whimpering.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Jay hears the commotion above ground.

Pepper smiles.

Rabscuttle looked on.

Dominic waited for Running Star.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Peachy sits patiently, waiting for the dominant female to choose her and her pups' fate. But she's entered the lions den she knows she's taking a risk and stays alert and poised incase the group decide to chase her off. She keeps her eyes on the group members who appear to be eyeing her curiously. Alfonso pokes his head out from behind his mother and stares at the group members shyly. Cyanide playfully and gently bodyslams her brother but he's not a mood to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:48 am

Faith smiles thankfully at Running Star, even though her hipslam, despite being gental nearly knocked her over.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 am

Dominic noticed too, Lewa was missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 am

Streak, after calming down, also notices that Lewa was missing. He searched everywhere, but the pup was no where to be seen. He was the pup's guardian and teacher; he would not and could not have anything happen to him. It was getting late, but he needed to search for Lewa. He chirped to the group, and headed out toward Devil territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of September   Roleplay - 15th of September - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 15th of September
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next