Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 6th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 am

Ages of those under one year:
None

Due dates:
Starburst and Luke's Litter......... Due 19th of September
Hershey and Alex's Litter........... Due 19th of September
--------------------------------------------------------
Alex is curled up by Hershey, sleeping happily.
Luke is awake and stares into the darkness. He has been a bit edgey since he was overthrown.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Starburst is awake and above ground. She has been rather strict with Hershey in the past days. She has accepted Joey by now, he has proven himself in her opinion. As long as he knew that SHE led, not him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Joey rose from the burrow and stood next to his newly found mate. He respects the fact that she is already pregnant, and does not mind that they are another male's pups. He begins to groom Starburst.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm

Starburst returns the grooming, showing that she has began to accept the new dominant. She no longer had feelings for Luke.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Joey was glad that Starburst had finally accepted him. Over the last few days Joey had had no problems with Luke, but trouble may begin to stir up when the pups are born...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Indeed, Starburst knew this. After all, Hershey and Starburst were due on the same day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Joey stopped grooming when he realized that both pregnant females were due on the same day. Shocked as he was he continued his grooming after a few moments. This could be bad for Starburst's pups...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Luke emerged and saw Starburst and Joey. Though he hurt a little, he knew it was best for the group, and he smiled at them.
Alex yawned and scratched himself. Once done, he followed his brother above ground.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Starburst knew it could cause problems. But she was keeping a close eye on her closest subordinate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 am

Joey finished grooming Starburst and pads over to the burrow entrance and begins to clean it out, worried about what might happen with the pup problem. Soon after that, Starburst would be able to mate again, and he would finally have a chance to father pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am

Starburst decides that she should discapline Hershey some more, and heads below ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Joey moves out of the way to let Starburst past. He growls softly, as if saying to Starburst, Are you going to eat them when they are born?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Alex sees Starburst, and chirps a cheery good morning. Seeing his brother Luke, he walked up and sat by him, to keep him company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Hershey wakes up to see Starburst charging at her. She submitted, allowing Starburst to mark her. All she wanted was to give birth to her pups safely.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Joet watches from afar, not a drop of sympathy for Hershey.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Alex sees Starburst rush up to Hershey, but just watches. As much as he wanted to help Hershey, he knew he had to keep out of it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Joey pads off to a bush by the burrow and forages a little, bored with the female fight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Starburst wasn't planning on doing any evictions. She only planned on being firm. And that is what the less-than-painful bite on the tail-base meant that Starburst delivered to Hershey. She was not as sweet as the candy after which she was named.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm

When Starburst was finished, Alex chirped to Hershey. Was she okay?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Hershey walked away and emerged calmly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Joey watches the sky and sounds an alarm when he sees an eagle overhead.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Starburst growled and shot into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Joey is not far behind Starburst.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Starburst heads towards where Hershey is and waits.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 am

Joey peeks outside. The eagle is still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next