Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Hearing Joey's cries, Luke and Alex dive into the burrow. Luke did aquick head count, to make sure everyone was there. Luckily, they were.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Seeing the same eagle, a wild meerkat group runs in the opposite direction of the Oreos mob. In their panick, a small 4 week old pup named Akina was left behind. She was on her first foraging trip with her family, and an eagle made them abandon her. She cries out for help but her family doesn't answer. Unknowing, she heads right for the Oreos group.

Last edited by Kusuma on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 pm

ooc: Maybe Hershey could adopt her, I think that would be cute, knowing that Starburst will have more pups than Hershey.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:27 am

ooc: I think that's cute.

bic: Alex sits up. Had he heard a cry? He chirped to Hershey. I think there's someone out there.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 am

The longer nobody answers, the louder her cries get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:40 am

With Hershey's maternal instincts raging, she recovered from the recent biting and ran above ground. She spotted a young pup close to the burrow, and the eagle was in the tree a few feet away. Gathering up all her courage, Hershey ran over, grabbed Akina, and bolted back to the burrow before the eagle could spot them. She brought her to the rest of the group and snuggled with her. I think we should accept her!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 am

Joey saw Hershey save the small pup and chirped. I would gladly welcome her into the group, but that's up to Starburst.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 am

Akina looks around, she didn't completly understand what just happened. She stopped crying and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Starburst narrowed her eyes. But Hershey had not rebelled against her, even with the strict gestures she had given the subordinate lately. She would allow it... For now.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Akina looked at Starburst and became nervous, she didn't know what to think of these strangers around her. I hope they don't see me as an intruder.
For now she felt at least a little safer in the presance of fellow meerkats. Better strangers than jackals She thought.

Last edited by Kusuma on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to remove a missplaced period)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Joey padded over to Starburst. She needs a home, and we need the extra numbers.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Akina looks up at Starburst with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 am

Alex's heart skipped a beat when Hershey dashed out into the open. But when she came back safetly, he sighed with relief. Then he saw the tiny pup that she held. She's so small and defenceless; we can't send her back out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:44 am

Hershey agreed and borught her closer into the burrow. Unsure whether she was old enough to come foraging, she seeked Starburst's assurance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:03 am

Joey looked out of the burrow and chirped back to the group. The eagle was gone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

Starburst doesn't pay attention to the pup, as far as social behaviour goes. She agrees, perhaps the pup could stay home with another member. It might be best.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Akina is confused, everything her family had told her about strangers was that they were cold hearted killers, not life saving heroes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Hershey tried to comfort Akina with grooming, and decided she would stay home with the pup today while the others went foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Joey raised his tail and chirped. Let's go foraging!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: RolePlay-6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Akina watches as the adults disappear into the grass. She turns her head and looks up at Hershey with a strong sense of thanks.

Last edited by Kusuma on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelling)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Starburst nods to Joey and makes lead calls.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:05 am

Alex nuzzled Hershey lovingly, before following the others into the grass. He runs up alongside Luke, who smiles at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am

Starburst leads them to a decent foraging spot. She immediately begins digging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Joey follows but instead of foraging, he climbs up a tree branch and scans the area.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Starburst soon drags up a small millipede. She rubs it in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next