Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 6th of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:05 am

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa ....... 7 months and 23 days.
Angel, Nereza, Jay, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno and Jack... 6 days.

Due Dates:
None
----------------------------------------------

Stripe is curled up by her pups. She hasn't been foraging properly since they were born, and she is worried greatly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Little Nereza whimpers to her mom. The lack of food her mother has eaten has taken toll on at least one of the pups.

Lewa is outside, trying to find something for Stripe, whom he looks up to.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Jay sturggels towards his Mom, hopeful she has something to eat for him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm

As Jay approaches, Nezera turns away.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Jay whimpers softly, sad that the other pup won't eat with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Running Star went to her pups, longing to feed them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Dominic could see a small group in the distance. He raised his tail and darted forward, and was followed by his partner in crime, Pepper. They found that when they got closer to the group, it appeared no male was in charge. Dominic quickly hip-slammed Pepper to show that he would try for Dominant first. Then Dominic approached the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Jack and Bruno were curled up by Running Star, fast asleep.
Angel was also curled up, but she was awake.
Stripe grooms each of her pups, and leaves the burrow. She sees Lewa and smiles, but then spots Dominic and Pepper. Being a timid and easily startled meerkat, she dashes into the burrow, grabbing her pups and aiming for the depths.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Nereza squeals, startled by the sudden panic.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:49 am

Dominic stops and lowers his tail, chirping a friendly hello. Pepper does the same.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 am

Lewa ran up to the newcomers, chrring happily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Dominic chirps back and cocks his head to the side. Where was the Dominant Female?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

As the oldest male in the group, Streak was the mob's protector. He feared these males would cause trouble. He growled, showing that they would have to prove themselves if they desired to become part of this family.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Dominic raised his tail and lept at Stripe. He tackled and pinned him before sinking his claws into the male's back. How's that for proving?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Stripe urgently hushed the pups. Nothing to fear. Nothing to fear....
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Pepper growled and padded around the kat fight, heading for the burrow. He would find the Dominant Female in there, or try his luck with a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Stripe sat up. Was it her, or had she heard something?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 am

Pepper saw a lone female sitting at the burrow. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

Lewa chrred constantly, following Pepper, too ignorant to know he was a possible threat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:47 am

Pepper turned tail and hissed at the meerkat following him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Lewa tilted his head and blinked his green eyes, confused. [i]Hi![/]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Running Star bolted upright upon hearing the hissing. She quickly went to investigate the source of the hissing. She quickly assessed the situation and went to back up Stripe. She called to Lewu to come to her side, with an edge to her voice. She was a bit scared, but knew that the eight pups, Lewu included, needed her to remain calm. Her immediate concern was keeping the whole group safe. That meant telling the other meerkats to go away, so she began snarling and furiously scent marking the burrow. No other meerkats were going to get in without her having something to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Lewa heard Running Star and immediately ran towards the voice. He planned on telling her that the meerkats didn't look that dangerous. Maybe they just wanted to join?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Stripe sees Pepper and hisses at him. Get away from my pups! When she sees that Running Star is with her, she calms down a little, but still glares at the males.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Nereza shies away from the unfamilier scents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next