Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Clover suddenly looked fearful.

What if the two mobs met in battle...?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 pm

What do you mean??

Finally, the group reached home. Verniece was there to greet them, but at the look of Buckeye's face, she knew something was wrong. Hutch ran to Verneice. Splash is gone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Clover looked at the mob surrounding her, confused. Perhaps her fear has been realized.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Crash ran out of the burrow, glad that the rest of the group had returned. But he could tell something was up, and he didn't like it. Miley walked over, and chrred quietly. Splash is gone.
Keeko walked into the burrow, to check on his pups, and was suprised to see Clover. He sniffed her, and called to Buckeye.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Clover looked at the others, noticing one of the pups she had seen earlier missing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:34 am

Buckeye went below ground. Seeing her pups, she went over to snuggle. Today had been tough. But when she approached, she saw 5 heads instead of 4. She sniffed them, and the pup on the end smelled like a meerkat that they had just battled. Buckeye stared at Clover. After what this pup's family did to her group, Buckeye thought, she deserved to be killed. But Buckeye wasn't a killer like this. She couldn't bring herself to do it. Buckeye chin tapped Clover and then laid down so that all the pups could have some milk. Verniece went below as well, followed by Hutch. Seeing the pups suckling, Verneice tried to help, offering to feed the pups as well. Buckeye was grateful. As she got up, she went over to Keeko and began to groom him. The Willows needed to restate authority in their territory. She looked to her family. It's time to sleep, guys.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 am

Tuck padded below and instantly fell asleep, his dreams haunted by the scene of Splash's death over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 am

Clover looked at Buckeye, understanding. She was grateful not to be killed, and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Keeko groomed Buckeye back. But he was exhuasted, and as soon as he lay down, he was asleep.
Miley curled up, but her sleep was uneasy. Her brother Crash lay by her.
Golly Gosh was none the wiser, so his sleep was pretty peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Clover quickly fell asleep, by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6