Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 6th of September

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Splash whimpers and she is injured. It's certainly not any normal wound, it was quite severe. And the shock was quite enough. She falls over, out cold, appearing to be dead. (but she's not)

Clover enters the Willows' burrow timidly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Tuck runs to Splash's side. He pokes her with his paw. She does not move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Seeing Splash on the floor, Buckeye assumes the worst. With angry eyes, Buckeye rammed Leaf to the ground. Hutch, surprised by these turn of events, went for Morning Glory. Although young, he was determined to show this dominant female the might of the Willows. Buckeye called for the remaining family members to regroup. Once assembled, she called a massive counter attack on the Tiny Kats.

Nimbus stood his ground, waiting for the Willows to return, bu Faeya began to lose her nerve. She walked over to Mroning Glory, sporting several scars from the recent fighitng.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm

ooc: Who's babystting? Oo
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Tuck wailed. Splash, please get up!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Splash didn't move...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:54 am

Lying on her back, Leaf waved her front paws about in the air trying to act submissively whilst Buckeye continued to bite and claw. Seeing an open opportunity when Buckeye relaxed her attack to rally her mob, Leaf quickly got up from the sand, spotted injured Faeya and bolted in the opposite direction from the action issuing lead calls for the family to retreat. If any of the Tiny Kats had any sense they’d follow her and hopefully make it back to the burrow in time to grab the pups and escape.

Determined not to back down for the sake of the pups back at the burrow, Morning Glory tried to call her group to reassemble but her efforts were in vain as she panted through fighting with Hutch. Being preoccupied with one and keeping every second glance on Buckeye, she was totally unaware that Leaf was calling the retreat.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 am

Clover is unaware of what her family is doing at the moment.

Splash still doesn't stir.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 am

Cloud Catcher rubbed the wound on the top of his head and whimpered nervously as he stared at fallen body of Splash. Hearing the call to retreat he stood up, took several steps backwards and hesitated..
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 am

Tuck stood thre and wailed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:02 pm

I think Verniece is babysitting, oops sry! I think either Miley or Crash is with her too, but not sure...

Verneice, below ground with the pups, sees a small figure enter the burrow. Squinting in the darkness, she makes out the outline of a pup. She runs over and smells Clover. She smells like enemy meerkat, but the decision to accept her was not hers. She picked her up in her mouth and brought her over to Buckeye's pups.

Seeing the Tiny Kats lose their nerve, Buckeye took advantage of the situation and began to lead the chase. Hutch went over to Tuck. We need to get them out of here, then we can return to Splash!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Morning Glory sat on the sand looking confused, Buckeye had made a bolt for it and even the youngsters that were fighting had wandered off. Limping across a patch of sand she sheltered in the shade of a thorny bush. What on earth was going on?

Watching on her hind legs, Tisca saw Leaf dash past and dropped down onto the sand and quickly began to follow. The situation must have turned against them if there was no sign of Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: Well, then Verniece should know that Clover is at the burrow. x3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 am

Tuck padded away towards the burrow, sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Buckeye looks back to see who is follwing her. But the group seems subdued after Splash fell. Looking back at the Tiny Kats, Buckeye decided to call of the chase. Hopefully they took the message and would move themselves out of Willows territory.

Faeya ran back toward the burrow, hoping to move the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 pm

I'll take over Dipsy's charcters... I think Crash was at the burrow with Verniece...

Buckeye called to the group. Keeko, Miley, and Hutch run over to Splash. Buckeye sniffs her. She isn't moving. Keeko keeps an eye out for the Tiny Kats as well as other members.

Crash awakes from his cat nap to see a new pup in the burrow. He sniffs her, and smelling a different scent, decides to leave the newcomer with vernice. He goes above ground to wait for the Willows to return home.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Splash is still not moving a muscle.

Clover glances at Crash a little timidly at first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Tuck grabs Splash and runs with the group. He trips ovr a twig and drops Splash in a bush, where the Willows cannot see her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

ooc: A pup carrying an older pup? Wha? -confused-
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Keeko looked over his shoulder and saw Tuck. Gently, he picked the pup up, knowing that Splash's death would have upset him.
Crash sniffs Clover, a little confused. What is she doing here? He froze, and chirped to Verneice. Do you think the others are in trouble?
Golly Gosh sensed a new meerkat and looked around.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Tuck looked up at Keeko.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Clover glanced at Golly Gosh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:04 am

Verniece looked back at Crash. They've been gone a while. She went above ground to check to see if they were coming.

Out in the open, the group wasn't safe. Satisifed that the Tiny Kats were on the run, Buckeye tried to calm everyone's nerves. Although its hard losing a member, especially this young, ife had to move on. She ran over to Tuck and groomed him. It'll be ok! Chirping, Buckeye called for her family to follow, but this time, it would only be 5 of them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Clover looked up at the adults. Was something wrong? She was certain she would never see her family again, so she gave them no thought.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Keeko placed Tuck down, and followed Buckeye. He kept his eye on the group.
Miley tried to busy herself by keeping a look out, but she just wasn't up to it.
Crash flicked his tail unesily, and looked back to Clover, unsure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 6th of September   Roleplay - 6th of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 6th of September
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next