Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sayomi Family WIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Sayomi Family WIP Empty
PostSubject: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Okay some people know that i was going to create a Bloodthirsty, Evil, Famous family that is well going to rule The Desert Warriors Site some people are interested in the family and i am very happy, i am looking for the good role players, ones that like making their characters battle and well can role play their characters having battle. i am also looking for the active people, people like YoshKatGirl and some other people. Anyway as you can see in the title the evil family's name is Sayomi which means Night Born and yeah pretty neat name. this family is going to be trained in battle since they were pups and could attack other little animals, So yeah making this family important in site, they also think of themselves as Conquerors, and Titans and they are rarely what you call nice. Some members are but they will be hunted down and killed by the Family because of showing disgrace to the family.

Sayomi Family

Kiri(Mist):
He is well the stealthiest of the Sayomi Family making him a very skilled assassin, in the family he was not trained that much as his father passed his incredible genetics to him, making not afraid to kill and well emotionless. He is full of scars but does not have them as much as others because of not having that much training. Even tough he rely's on stealth he is still a very decent fighter when in front of them one on one. In the family he has a lot of respect due to being the son of one of the Greatest Titan's in the family, he is also one that does not care much of mates and pups but will do it since the Sayomi Family are lacking members, even tough he will choose a female that is worthy of carrying his heir(Adopter Can choose fur color but must be dark somehow).

Ai(Love):
Ai is a she of course she is well...preppy in some kind of way, she is Kiri's older sister and will do everything to protect him. Just like Kiri she has scars but did not have much training but is still a very decent fighter. Ai does not like to fight but she does like to finish the job quickly like any good assassin would, she was named Ai because of her mom being a goody goody but because the mother was not worthy she was killed. She has very little respect in the clan due to her mom being a goody Meerkat, the little respect comes to her because of her father being one of the most Bloodthirsty, and Successful Conquerors(Can choose fur color but must be somehow dark and pretty, yes she is very beautiful and can make a male fall for her easily).

Chiyo(Eternal):
Chiyo is a very very old male Meerkat he is a 10 year old Meerkat and is soon going to die he is one of the only Meerkats that know about the Spirit Of The Sands cause the elders have thought him. As a pup he was the eldest while training and was not the best at fighting. The Shadow Deaths wanted to kill him but the elders saved him and he started being trained by the Elders about the Spirits. Each day he got wise and more intelligent learning lots of stuff. He is usually seen teaching young pups and being calm and collected while also giving some wise quotes.

And that's all for The Sayomi Family

Last edited by Brain on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

If you're planning on creating a new mob, you'll have to discuss that with Dipsy but I doubt she'd allow a new mob to be added to the currently active mob list. We already have 10 mobs and some of them get neglected as it is. You could do what Pancake just did and immegrate these meerkats into a mob that would suit them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Meh, I won't be adopting any... -.-
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

This is so a rip off of Pancake's brilliant Shadow Death mob. Won't be taking any.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm passing on adopting any also because I don't want to play more charries than I can handle.

After reading this, I'm suspecting that you copywrited Pancake's group the Shadow Deaths, Hunte890 >.>
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

If we go through with the plan we're coming up with, I'll adopt Kiri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm

RIP OFF! I am very dissapointed in how you guys think this way about me. I never even knew about Shadow Deaths till i told Pancacke about this idea, sorry but i am very dissapointed that you guys think like this.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 pm

I feel guilty... I kinda thought so too... I'm sorry. :C I hope you don't take it personally...

We should be nicer here!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Sorry Hunte890 :[ I didn't know you were really unaware of Pancake's Shadow Deaths. I feel ashamed for accusing you of copywriting someone's mob.

This idea is really interesting. I think we should go through with it as well.

And I agree, we need to work more on being kind. I admit, I allow my anger and frustration to slip onto the boards some times but I'm working on keeping them to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Forget about it let's have a good Plotting and Roleplaying Time!!!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Maybe with some help from everyone it could be expanded into something that is unique in it's own right and is just as creative as Pancake's Shadow Deaths.

The background and development of a character is what makes a character memorable. Like we know and are qute fond of the history of Makuta because the effort and creativty really shines through.

Although there were similarities I more suspected that this was a call for wanting to integrate with the site and it's members more and if anything seeing something as creative as the Shadow Deaths a strong example of a background mob to follow.

I wondered if they had their own trait instead of a potential overlap like orindary coloured meerkats with a unique bite mark on the body that's given to the individuals as pups to see if they are strong enough to cope and have the instinct to survive by the revered dominant.

I really liked the character bio's of Kiri and Ai.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks Maybelline but well Sayomi are related to Shadow Deaths since i had like every idea that Pancacke had except Sayomi is well the lower branch of the family right now.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Smile Ok, that's over to Pancake. I hope you both can find ways to make both sets of ideas work together so that you are all happy with what gets finalised. If they don't merge as you think they will then that's ok too and new ideas can be formulated with a touch of patience.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Anyways, I'll play Kiri.

Yup, me and Brain have a plan. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Kiri all yours and Yeah! we have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Ok, cool! :3

I was thinking Kiri is black with silver eyes... Is that ok if I do that? Since his name means mist...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Yeah Sure go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Brain wrote:
Chiyo(Eternal):
Chiyo is a very very old male Meerkat he is a 10 year old Meerkat and is soon going to die he is one of the only Meerkats that know about the Spirit Of The Sands cause the elders have thought him. As a pup he was the eldest while training and was not the best at fighting. The Shadow Deaths wanted to kill him but the elders saved him and he started being trained by the Elders about the Spirits. Each day he got wise and more intelligent learning lots of stuff. He is usually seen teaching young pups and being calm and collected while also giving some wise quotes.

This wouldn't work well... The Shadow Deaths haven't existed that long and there are other problems as well..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Alright... So you'll have to redo Chiyo.

I've come up with how they end up in the Shadow Deaths. Their mother was in a different mob, a roving result. All in the same litter. That works best. Unless you have a different idea? I need to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sayomi Family WIP   The Sayomi Family WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sayomi Family WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Birth Records & Adoptive Lists-
Jump to: