Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? Empty
PostSubject: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? Molly-1

Yup, my newest HTF OC, a meerkat. x3 This is my first try at a meerkat in HTF style, well, my version of what a meerkat may look like in HTF style, anyhow. I may end up doing some of my actual Meerkat OCs in this style for fun and just wanna see how they'd look in that style as well. ^^ Tell me what you guys think of Molly! Smile ...And no, I do not know why I made her grey. xD I also want her necklace! D8
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 pm

I think she looks adorable :3. Yes I have to agree that her necklace is awesome8D I want it!XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
I think she looks adorable :3. Yes I have to agree that her necklace is awesome8D I want it!XD

Thanks Yosh! Smile Not if I get that necklace first! xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:08 am

Aw she's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 am

meerkats4life wrote:
Aw she's so cute.

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 pm

lol, i watch HTF when im at my friend's house. that show is disturbing but we still watch it!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

MasterMeerkat wrote:
lol, i watch HTF when im at my friend's house. that show is disturbing but we still watch it!

Tell me about it. xD But I like it more for the animation and the art-style. ^^ I could live without the violence and gore. xP
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

I remember at my old high school, in my Typing 1 class, these boys would watch HTF while the teacher was distracted and I'd sort of watch it every few minutes. I thought it was cute until I saw the animals' grisly traumas and deaths. It left me feeling disturbed. I could see that show easily decieving a child XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Lol, yeah, I've watched this video with Mondo Media showing adults and such complaining about how their kids watched it and how most of the kids got traumatized from it and such. Poor things. I remember watching it when I was 15, but hated it. But now I'm older and such, I've began to tolerate it and ignore the violence and such. Heck, I have real fun roleplays with HTF that rarely involve violence and blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?   Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meerkat in Happy Tree Friends Style?
Page 1 of 1