Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult Empty
PostSubject: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 am

Name: Kara

Physical appearance: A dusty tan covers her body, while chestnut stripes lacerate her back. The eye markings that surround her deep chocolate eyes feather away a bit towards her ear. A lithe girl of small build she is smaller than most adult meerkats,but she proves well in battle as she can quickly disappear and make a surprise attack on the attacker. Her size does make her an easier meal and weaker to wounds and poison but she is a careful meerkat.

Personality: A subordinate,Kara follows orders and does her best to accomplish them,but she sometimes has bits of rage. A brave meerkat she is quite reckless,setting out to prove that her size is not a handicap but a blessing. Males don't impress the desert lady,she is quite cold to rovers, and has never gotten pregnant for this reason. Though she thinks that she seems an unhealthy meerkat so she also looks like an unproper mother. No matter the beauty of the girl,health must come first right?
Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult 9701709-s-sse-kleine-erdmannchen-im-zoo
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 am

Hi Keke,

Welcome to DW's, Your bio is fine and you can have her approach the group at any time.
The Reapers thread is having a bit of an upheaval at the moment as a lot of members have stopped RPing there and the group hasn't got any dominant cover. I will send a message to Yoshkatgirl and see if we can get a new day up for the whole site so every one can start of fresh and included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 am

Thanks maybelline,I have one question though do I join the current day or wait for the new one?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 am

I've just put up the new day of January 20th so you'll be able to have your character emerge with the group having already been accepted over the time skip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:43 pm

ok!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Has someone taken Kara over? If not, I'd love to play her- if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Sure, I don't think it would be a problem if you want to temporary adopt her.
I will have to check the admin panel as Keke's username has been deleted but I don't think they have been innactive that long.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Alrighty and okay, thanks!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:50 pm

I had deleted Keke's account because it's been about a month since she's been active. I warned new members that their account would be deleted if they vanished for a month or longer. Just been getting fed up with new members registering only to waste characters and hold up the role play if they were playing a dominant. I think we should consider forbidding new members from playing a dominant until they prove they can be active.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 am

Ah I see, that answers my question then Yosh. Then by all means she can be permanently adopted I will check the rolecalls to disperse any other inactive characters.
I think that new rule is a good idea especially if it causes disruptions to the RP. I think we can start putting up the new day whenever you are ready finishing at Willows.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

I had deleted Keke's account because it's been about a month since she's been active. I warned new members that their account would be deleted if they vanished for a month or longer. Just been getting fed up with new members registering only to waste characters and hold up the role play if they were playing a dominant. I think we should consider forbidding new members from playing a dominant until they prove they can be active.

Agreed, its unfair to us more active members. And yeah- Sounds like a good rule.

Ah I see, that answers my question then Yosh. Then by all means she can be permanently adopted I will check the rolecalls to disperse any other inactive characters.
I think that new rule is a good idea especially if it causes disruptions to the RP. I think we can start putting up the new day whenever you are ready finishing at Willows.

Alright, I'll take her over then. And same here x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult   Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara- 2 year old female meerkat adult
Page 1 of 1