Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karah |Female|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Karah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Karah |Female|   Karah |Female| I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Name:
Karah

Personality:
Karah follows orders and does her best to accomplish them, but she sometimes has fits of rage. A brave meerkat, she is quite reckless, setting out to prove that her size is not a handicap but a blessing. Quite an aggressive little thing, this she-kat doesn't put up with any crap. Males don't easily impress this desert lady- she is quite cold to rovers, and has never gotten pregnant for this reason.

Description:
A creamy tan covers her body, while chestnut stripes lacerate her back. The black markings that surround her deep chocolate eyes feather away a bit towards her ears. A lithe girl of tiny build, she is noticeably smaller than most meerkats.

Karah |Female| 9701709-s-sse-kleine-erdmannchen-im-zoo
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Karah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karah |Female|   Karah |Female| I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:59 pm

I apologize for the double post but this is done, by the way~ Can I just say she's already in the group since I adopted her?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Karah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karah |Female|   Karah |Female| I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes, that's perfectly fine Takaah.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Karah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karah |Female|   Karah |Female| I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Alright thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karah |Female|   Karah |Female| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karah |Female|
Page 1 of 1