Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)

Go down 
+2
Taakah
Pancake
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) Empty
PostSubject: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:53 pm

This post will be edited as time goes on.  If there are any issues with it, please PM me so we don't clutter the topic.  Thank you.

Current Members...

Prince (DM), Wendy (DF), Zephy

Ages & Due Dates...

• No members under a year old

~ (Were we gonna start off with Wendy being pregnant, or have her mate with Prince this roleplay day? If the former, I need to know how far along she is.)

Plots & Setting...

THEN: The Fiddle Nips are a very new mob.  Recently, two roving males joined up with a lone female, Wendy, with Prince taking the dominant spot at her side.  

NOW: Prince likes Wendy a lot, but true to form, he starts to get nervous and doubt himself.  In a IGI with the Puzzles later in the day, he will abandon his position and join the Puzzles, at which point Zephy takes up dominance in his place.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Three isn't a crowd when temperatures plummet overnight. Zephy, ultimate third wheel of the young Fiddle Nips, did not mind snuggling up next to his friend and his mate. It was considerably better than generating heat by shaking down to his bones. The young male emerged upon the first glint of light, no longer caring for the creature comforts of the small, dilapidated burrow the three 'kats were calling home. He was now relaxed onto his haunches, presenting his belly for the sun's warmth. It was times like this in which Zephy longed for a pelt as dark as the night sky, for it would soak up all the heat the desert had to blast.

Once he is no longer quivering with cold the male drops to all fours and heads to the black, open mouth that is the burrow entrance and begins to shovel sand away. General housekeeping duties preformed by the early bird- a task Zephy is always doomed to complete.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:53 am

Unluckily for Windsheer lacking others to snuggle with for the night to say warm meant he'd be shivering more than a angry chihuahua the whole time and was quick to emerge from the burrow he slept in and is quick to stand on his two feet to soak up as much of the sun as he could.

However he soon realize that he might have slept within the heart of another mob when he spots Zephy excavating an entrance just less than 10ft away, which really made him nervous as he could be perceived as a threat and that's the last thing this lone male wants to happen.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:36 am

Larka & Kali

- -

A small peak was visible among the tall grasses near the Puzzle's current burrow as Larka stood as tall as she could. She sniffed at the grass in hopes of locating the source of the meerkat scents that she had been picking up for a few days now. These were fresher.. Someone must have passed through here not hardly a day ago. Larka's heart began beating faster, anxious about this whole escapade. She had never actually tried to join a mob before, but she was getting even skinnier than she already was and the cold nights were proving to be too much- she'd have to find companions soon, lest she die of starvation. The very thought of all this sent Larka wandering closer to the burrow.

- -

Kali was much farther from the burrow than Larka, but nonetheless she was hot on someone's trail. She was so absorbed in following the trail that she didn't notice the eagle hovering above- yet he certainly noticed her. She disappeared for a minute and he clacked his beak in frustration. Kali quickly reappeared from under a bush and the eagle locked his sharp eyes on her once more, tilting his right wing in order to catch a draft and bring him closer. He then twisted and pulled his wings to his sides, and then began to free fall towards an unsuspecting Kali.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:33 pm

The young female lay asleep, snuggled against Prince and Zephy, but hardly budged as one of the males left. It was taking some getting used to, but Wendy never excepted to find two lone males and end up forming a small mob with them. Three was small, but she knew there were bound to be more loners out there, seeking a home. As the single female so far, Wendy took up the responsibility to be the dominant female. She hoped to keep the position for years to come, not for power, but to help her better guard the small mob. It would take a lot of work to make the small mob bigger, but she knew they could do it. They just had to work together and the mob would grow, she was sure.

Opening her golden orbs sleepily, Wendy let out a small yawn, briefly exposing her K-9s before closing her mouth. She stretched out a bit and after giving Prince a soft nuzzle, she went off to go and emerge. Noticing Zephy was doing the usual work to clean the entrance, she let a small giggle escape from her throat. But it wasn't the male's fault he was such an early bird. She decides to lend him a paw and begins to help clean out the entrance. Four paws was better than two, right? She was unaware they would be getting some new members sooner than she thought.

(OOC: I'll introduce Butters later. XD)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Brayden
ooc: he is here to kickstart a plot I have with Taakah

Brayden was on his own for the first time. He was boasting a fresh wound, snaking across the defined line of his shoulder blade. The injury was starting to scab over. His own brother and fellow roving partner had lashed his claws at him after a brief bickering- it was then they parted ways. Now the big male sits back on his haunches, gnarled wood of a dead tree beneath his furry behind. Up above his vantage point is great, his desert home pans out before him in the golden light of a new day. He seems to be in relatively mobless territory, since parting ways with Bradley he has had a disturbing dry spell.

A dark shape soars across the sky. He cranes his head back to look. An eagle was circling yards away, dropping altitude remarkably quick. It's already found it's prey, Brayden thinks, and remains on his cozy log. For now the eagle poses no threat to him.

Zephy

Zephy churrs a low good morning to Wendy as she emerges from below. She's settled into the job of matriarch well enough, albeit she is ruling over two laid-back males. A queen of a tiny kingdom, he thinks while a little swell of pride blooms in his chest. He feels at home here, more so than he ever did with his family. He doesn't mind Wendy's little kingdom, it is bound to grow. She joins him cleaning the mouth of the burrow and her assistance is greeted with warmth. He can get his work done quicker now, although the male doesn't mind his housekeeping duties. It keeps him busy on the early mornings.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Windsheer wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't at least a little bit nervous. The group seems very small so perhaps they won't attack him and let him join instead, since Windsheer was getting tired of being a rover and having little to no success, he wonders how those popular "kalahari cassanovas" even do it. For now it seems like he's gonna settle for a subordinate role since, well he's a big male.

With a deep breathe he slowly approaches Wendy and Zephy, hanging his head low to not look like a threat.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:35 am

Prince had snuggled up against Wendy every night since they had met.  He had met a lot of females, and he remembered all of them... for he had fallen in love with all of them.  But admittedly, there was something different about Wendy.  This felt different.  He wasn't exactly sure what it was... was he in love? It couldn't be anything else.  He really did care for her.  Before she left the burrow, and she followed him, he made sure to nuzzle her and chrr, telling her how much he loved her and that he would never leave her, as he did every morning...

As he, too joined in the morning duties, though, he started to doubt whether or not that was true.  He wasn't sure if she felt the same way that he did.  Did she like him? Was he annoying or weird to her? What if he wasn't good enough? What if something happened? All this and more whirled around inside his head.  The usual doubts and insecurities were so much stronger now than they were before.  He wasn't sure what to do... but he didn't want to give up his new life just yet.  It was only beginning.  So for the moment, he pushed away his thoughts and continued with the day.  

A new thought came to his mind.  One thing was different about his relationship with Wendy - he hadn't mated with her yet.  But he should, right? That was the best way for the mob to grow.  And strangely, the thought made him excited... he would get to see his pups grow up in the same mob as him, without worrying about infanticide or eviction. This motivated him... yes, he would approach Wendy about it later in the day.  For now, though, all he could really do was get the chores done.  He smiled at Wendy, then at his friend Zephy, and continued digging.  He hadn't noticed Windsheer or Larka yet, however.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Wendy smiles at Prince as he joined in with the cleaning and gives him a gentle nuzzle and a lick on the cheek to show him her affection. He was truly something else. She had never met a male who was so loving, so loyal... He had to be the one. She was sure of it. Despite their mob only containing just the three of them, she couldn't wait to see the mob grow with Prince by her side, and Zephy too, of course. He was a great friend and very supportive. With the three of them working together, nothing would be impossible.

A soft breeze blew and that's when Wendy caught some unfamiliar scents. She turned her head to look and noticed Windsheer, who had his head bowed and looked generally nonthreatening. Could it be...? A possible new member? Part of her felt disappointed it was another male, but truthfully, more males meant more protectors against pesky rovers. However, she did feel a bit nervous too. She was a bit wary toward those she didn't completely know, but perhaps this wariness would save the mob some day. Perhaps.

She turns to Prince and chrrs softly, informing him of the new male. He seemed to want to join their small mob. It was his job to accept any outside males. She looks back at Windsheer, her golden eyes observing him. Even if he attempted to attack, and she would have no idea why he would, it was three against one. She saw no true reason to deny him a home, no matter how small they were at the moment. More members meant a higher chance of survival. More members... Yes. She briefly thought about that. As a dominant female... She would have to start bearing young. Their first litter of the future generation.. She'll have to talk to Prince about that later. For now, she waits to see if Prince would accept Windsheer, not yet noticing the other 'kats just yet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 am

Being the third wheel isn't too bad until Prince and Wendy start showing affection. It is then that Zephy starts to feel awkward and misplaced, as if he is the piece in the puzzle you know doesn't fit but you try to force in anyways. He halts his housekeeping duties and puts some space between himself and the happy couple, wishing to give them slight privacy. He's getting a little chilly, anyways, might as well sun himself. The big male sits back onto his haunches and exposes his belly to sunlight.

Every now and then he'll sneak a look at Wendy and Prince, nuzzling and grooming, and can't help but feel just a little jealous. It is a storm inside his chest, a swirling, ugly thing that will not fade. But what am I jealous of? Do I envy having someone to love, or do I envy Prince? Wendy is very pretty. It was true. Ever since Prince and Zephy found her, wandering alone, he had been attracted to her and her rich pelt, her amber eyes. She wasn't delicate, she was rugged. It was beautiful to him. Zephy was a big 'kat, he had never sought a small, fragile female to snuggle into him at night. He wanted someone like Wendy.

No, he thought. This is wrong. This is very wrong. Prince is my friend. He is very happy with Wendy. I don't want to take that away from him. But don't I have the right to be happy? His conflictions, his anxiousness about his conflicting thoughts were going to eat him alive if he couldn't find a distraction. Knowing this, Zephy returned to housekeeping, keeping his head low as he shoveled sand with his forepaws. Don't think about it. She's not yours.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 am

Quite unaware of his companion's thoughts, Prince smiled at Wendy, and continued grooming her a bit more.  His social awkwardness and doubt only seemed to grow, but for the moment, he decided that he would push it away for now.  It didn't matter.  He's a bit surprised when his dear lady informs him of a newcomer to the burrow, however, and turns his head around to see Windsheer.  Prince blinks, not expecting that he would have to do this so soon, but knows as the dominant male he can't just shrug it off... besides, the group could use more members, right? Touching his nose to Wendy's pelt real quickly before turning around, he heads over to the newcomer, trying to keep his body language as dominant as possible.  When he reaches Windsheer, he waits, looking for signs of submission.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:15 am

Larka

The scents of the Fiddle Nips were fresh, but Larka didn't hear any morning churrs. She sighed in partial relief- if they had already gone out to forage, she wouldn't have to confront anyone till later. Her relief was short lived- she stepped from behind a clump of grass, right into the open. She spotted the group only about seven feet away and gave an alarmed bark, retreating immediately. Her heart raced, and she stared around the grass, watching to see if they spotted her.

- -

Kali

Something was wrong... Kali felt the pressure of danger, and so she stood on her hind legs, looking about. Her fur began to stand on end, and for good reason- just as she noticed a shadow was upon her, Kali went to run, but she was too late. Talons pierced her side and she screamed in terror. Luckily, the raptor misjiudged his targets position and only managed to hook his right foot onto her. Kali once again squealed, wildly thrashing. She felt her skin tearing free from the claws, but she was only focused on escape. The predator struggled as well, unable to lift off because his prey was now on top of him, jumping about.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:00 am

Windsheer felt a huge sense of relief when He wasn't attacked and. Naturally, since Windsheer has no intention of challenging Prince for the dominant male position unless their dominant female for some reason wants him as a DM, he lays on the ground in submission.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:02 pm

(OOC: Omg Stormy, your post with Zephy made my heart melt. <3)

Wendy watches Prince and Windsheer for a moment before she caught the sound of a bark. Confused, she turned to catch a glimpse of another 'kat but she had hid herself in the grass. Her fur puffed up for a moment before she let herself calm down and once she was calm, went to investigate the source. If it was a threat, she would have to deal with it to protect her mob. However, the scent told her it was indeed another 'kat. She doesn't sound the alarm just yet, perhaps this could be another potential new member. She stopped a few feet from the grass, observing and waiting. Rushing in could scare a possible member away so she'll wait and see what this newcomer will do first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Suddenly aware of commotion, Zephy halts his duties and raises his head. A lone male, a probable rover, is approaching Prince and Wendy. He moves low to the ground, head sunk in an obvious gesture of submission. Zephy gets on all fours and pads closer, watching the stranger. He is generally trustworthy but he won't let his guard down. Beneath his sand colored pelt the big male's muscles are bunched, ready to spring into action if it is needed. He hopes not, though. Another set of eyes, ears and paws would be great around here.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Larka's stomach sunk as the dominant female noticed her. She trembled as Wendy approached, fighting her flight instinct with all she had. She rolled over immediately as the other female approached, peeping in submission and groveling in the sand. Without using words she apologized for trespassing, but the urgency of her peeps clearly showed she was desperate. Of course this was all a bit dramatic, but no one could really blame the girl for being forced to do this kind of thing her whole life. Larka expected harsh fangs to come upon her and she cringed...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Wendy watches Larka as she became instantly submissive and even groveled. Well... That clearly showed how desperate the poor female was. But the behavior was a bit extreme, even if this was to be accepted. However, the tiny mob needed more members, it was as simple as that. And the young dominant wasn't about to let the chance of gaining more members slip by. Satisfied with Larka's submission, she moves over and scentmarks Larka carefully, erasing her outside scent and now carried the same scent as the rest of them. Although she was still being a bit cautious, Wendy began to softly groom Larka to show her she was accepted and no harm would come to her. Wendy wants this mob to grow to love and depend on one another like a true family, and one day, she hopes that will become a reality. It would take a lot of work, but she's willing to ensure that dream will intend come true.

(OOC: Last post here until Pan posts)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Prince accepts Windsheer very lightly, without much pressure at all.  He actually wasn't entirely confident in his ability as a dominant male, but he was able to shrug it off for now and move on with his day.  He watches as his mate accepts another lone female, and walks over to her, patiently waiting to be led out for the day.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:42 am

Windsheer felt great relief that Prince accepted him with little or no hustle for that matter at all and now he has a mob to comfortably live in, though for a brief moment he though of trying to overthrow Prince which is something his brothers would do but Windsheer isn't like them at all and would only do something like that if the dominant female is open for the taking or prefers him over her current mate. For now he stands on his hind legs on the look out for any predators as he waits for Wendy to lead them to foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Zephy

Zephy watches as Prince accepts Windsheer. He peeps a greeting to the new male, glad to have another set of paws around to help get the group on their feet. He does however notice that Prince is very light in asserting his dominance, and cocks his head to the side. I'm a nice guy and even I wouldn't make it that easy.. He has to know your position is not for challenging. Oh well, how Prince runs things is up to Prince. He now turns to Wendy, who is accepting a new female. Ticks speckle her muzzle, she's been alone for a while. He watches, waiting to see what Wendy will do. Once the new female, Larka, is accepted, he breathes a sigh of relief. There would be no premature evictions today it seemed.

Brayden

The eagle has dropped from the sky, seemingly finding some prey. Brayden's shoulders slump, relaxing. He had not been in danger before, now he is even less concerned. He's no idea a meerkat is in distress.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Larka slowly relaxed as soft nibbles rather than piercing bites fell on her skin. She was still a little bit uncomfortable, but she was thankful that the dominant hadn't run her off. Continuing to accept the grooming, Larka realizes she's very hungry- she hadn't ate yesterday or today.

- -

Kali managed to break free of the raptor during one of her violent twists and turns, and was flung sideways, hitting the sand. As soon as she realized she was free, she bolted away. Adrenaline coursed through her, causing her to run blindly as fast as she could. Unfortunately, she was heading away from the very mob she sought..

Kali kept running into bushes, but she hardly noticed- She allowed fear to take over her body, and so she wasn't making herself run. Rather, it was just the adrenaline and terror moving her legs a mile a minute. It was a stump of a tree that finally stopped her in her tracks- She darted inbetween two bushes and took a sharp turn, slamming into the rough bark hard enough to knock some sense into her head- as well as knock her back on her side. She panted, feeling the bloodflow from her side begin to slow.

Her expedition left her only yards away from the lone male Brayden.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:44 am

Wendy notices everyone is getting hungry, and truthfully, she was growing hungry herself. No need to keep everyone waiting. Once she was finished with grooming Larka, she gives out the much wanted calls to go and forge. She decided while they forge, she'll have to see if Prince will be willing to mate with her. She needed to start reproducing to keep the mob strong and pups were a mob's future. Once the calls were made and done, Wendy began to walk off toward a patch she had been taking herself, Zephy and Prince since they formed the mob. It had decent amount of prey there so hopefully the small mob can come back home with full stomachs. Or at least full enough. She's unaware of the events going on with Kali.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 3:29 am

Once hearing Wendy's lead calls, Windsheer gladly follows this was his first time foraging with his new family and he was very much torn between going on sentry duty or foraging but he figured that having a little snack and luckily for him he found a little baby mole snake, usually he would leave it alone but since it was still a little one and a non venomous species he figured turning it into a snack wont hurt, Windsheer sprinted towards it and grabbed it by its head and in one strong bite was enough to kill the snake.

He briefly looked around, he considered giving it to Wendy as he figured since she could be pregnant and could use this tasty snack, but Windsheer figured he'll keep this one, he went under a nearby bush and begins to chow on his tasty prize.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Zephy

Upon hearing Wendy's calls Zephy falls to all fours, heavy paws making a soft thud in the sand. He follows her out into the brush, eager to get the day going. Where do I walk, he thinks. If I wander too close to Wendy Prince may feel threatened, but if I walk near Larka Wendy may question her intentions. I want to be near Wendy. Although his heart yearns to be near Wendy, the victim of his private pining, Zephy falls back and walks near Windsheer. As the two subordinate males they have to be friends, right?

Hello, he peeps. I'm Zephy. Welcome to the group.

Oh no, he wonders, panic bristling under his fur. Was I too forward? Did I just make him feel awkward?

Brayden

The bushes beneath his log began to quake, fragile branches and leaves tossed around violently. The tremors seemed to be moving from the ground up. He narrowed his eyes, surprised to find a lone meerkat come barreling out of the brush. Fresh wounds, seemingly inflicted by talons or claws, run along her hindquarters.

He clambers down from his perch, issuing low calls as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:35 am

Windsheer was happily munching on his baby mole snake lunch when the sudden voice of Zephy startled him causing him to drop his half eaten lunch. "Oh hi, nice to meet you Zephy my names Windsheer uh.." he fell silent for moment and glanced over to his half eaten meal before looking back at Windsheer, eating while someone is talking to you seemed rude so he guess he'll just eat his leftovers later that is if someone else doesn't take it first, "So.. guess we're both subordinates in this nice group, when i first got here i honestly thought you were the dominant male i mean you're pretty big and nice looking" he said, Windsheer is usually a quiet and a bit shy but when someone speaks to him he can get rather chatty but sounds a bit nervous especially if he's talking to one of the dominants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiddle Nips, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next