Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updated Territory Map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Updated Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Updated Territory Map   Updated Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Updated Territory Map Rpmap
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Updated Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated Territory Map   Updated Territory Map I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Although it's kinda late to reply on this, I just thought I'd toss in my comment by saying this territory map looks excellent ^_^. Looking at the Willows and Midnights has sparked a plot in my mind. I want Saja to become close with someone from the Midnights which will be to the Willows' dismay, especially her father's since he'll be over protective of his 2 remaining daughters. When they battle at some point, I plan for Saja to sheild her Midnight bestie from some of the malicious Willow individuals which will thus label her a traitor. What happens after that is TBA. BTW, this will transpire when she's older, maybe when she's about 7 months. Or it could transpire during the Great Drought plot. Kinda unsure when I want it to happen ^^;
Back to top Go down

Updated Territory Map
Page 1 of 1