Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teetsie- Updated Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Teetsie- Updated Bio Empty
PostSubject: Teetsie- Updated Bio   Teetsie- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 am

Name- Teetsie

Age- Four years, 3 months

Gender-
Female

Description-
Teetsie- Updated Bio Teetsi10

Personality-

Teetsie is a highly intelligent female, although she uses her brains for dark and devious scheming. She's sly and sneaky, the typical personality of a Strangers meerkat. What sets her apart from the others is she's bold, headstrong, and outgoing, which often makes her come across as cocky, when in reality she just has high faiths in her mob. She has a slight neurotic air to her, always checking over her shoulder to look for faces from her past... She is a strict dominant, ruling her mob with an iron paw. Although stubborn, at heart she knows what is in her mob's best interest and pushes herself to achieve them.

History-
Teetsie was the eldest daughter of Strangers mob dominant female Arachna. The Strangers were much like the Midnights, rather eerie but kept to themselves, making them seem like strangers to all other mobs around them. As a young pup Teetsie bullied her two brothers, which resulted in a wary Arachna.

Her life was fine until she was about two and a half, when she fell pregnant to a rover's litter. Her mother was known to murder all subordinate litters without question and often the daughters who birthed them- fearing for her life, Teetsie fled, living on her own until she lost her litter. She was allowed back in only in time to witness all her sister close in age beings chased out of the mob, yet she was allowed to stay. It was then her mother revealed her she had been selected to be the next DF- Arachna was getting old, and Teetsie had shown the best signs. She did her best to please her mother after that.

In a year Daisy, one of her sisters, returned. The right side of her face had been badly mutilated... She revealed it was their sister Skie who had done it in the final dominance brawl over the Tsunamis. Daisy, who was a lot like Latika (a clownfish in a sea of sharks) had suddenly been turned vicious and ruthless by her scarring, for she was once a pretty female. She killed their mother and took over the mob, angering the rest of them. Teetsie, upset about the loss of the throne she had been groomed to take, attempted to distress Daisy by killing the litter of pups she was carrying. The mob followed Teetsie, rebelling against their sister, until Daisy brutally beat Teetsie, shunning her and banishing her forever. In her eyes it was worse to be cast out than killed, and Daisy knew it.

Teetsie was alone for about a month before finding the Midnights. She overthrew Mae, whom was acting as dominant female, and continued to lead the Midnights. She's birthed three successful litters since then, although several pups have gone missing in recent months and her eldest surviving children have left the mob. She led them into several battles in which they lost, resulting in downed numbers and downed pride. With the arrival of Makuta and Varjack she believes things are starting to look up for the Midnights. She's still always watching for Daisy and the Strangers... If she could go from sweet to ruthless who knows what kind of extremes she'd go to to finally finish the job of killing Teetsie, rightful to the position she stole...

RP RELATIVES-
TBA

(All of Teetsie's litters were fathered by different males... oops. This will take a while.)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie- Updated Bio   Teetsie- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

I can help you with the litters!

Omg, Teetsie's design is amazing!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie- Updated Bio   Teetsie- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Thanks Pan. :3

I know who came from what male, but there's several family trees branching off from those males including Makuta's... (Him and Bahrag are somehow related) so it will be fun tracking them all down.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie- Updated Bio   Teetsie- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:54 pm

We don't know much about Lithium and Wilson... Bahrag never had any other children.  And Makuta seems to have more than we'll ever know about... People keep asking me to play his offspring xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teetsie- Updated Bio   Teetsie- Updated Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teetsie- Updated Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Midnights Mob (MN)-
Jump to: