Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Territory Map

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 am

Some idiot deleted the topic name for this topic in general talk, so I'm re-posting it here. Growl...
Here is a territory map of the meerkat groups.

Territory Map Territ11

And I'm working on deleting that topic.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Now that the first batch of the Reapers have been formed (runaway and roving males) the spot that isn't taken on the northwest corner belongs to the Reapers.
Back to top Go down

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:29 pm

we need to update this lol
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah. I made possibilities of where we could have the Jumma mob. Unknowns are going to be gone soon, so it doesn't matter that they aren't on the map.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

I'll update it soon, but it's on my laptop, and as it has no internet at the moment, I can't upload it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 pm

It happens Dispy. I could update it if you wanted me too.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I know you can't get the updated map as of now, but in the time being can you at least say which mob(s) the Jumaas border? We may need that info soon.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:19 am

Meerkats said she wanted them near the Reapers or Midnights.
Back to top Go down

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 am

Can they be put near the Reapers?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:36 am

Yep, sure.
The map has been updated.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Now that the Jumaa's territory has been put on the map it gives me ideal mobs where I can have Mischka rove. I plan to have him go roving on the next RP day after he encounters the wild female that appears at the Jumaa babysitting burrow. I'm thinking about having him rove at the Blizzards.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Hmm. The Willows are on the exact opposite side as the Jumaas. Oh well. That will make the trips between the two longer and more interesting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Oooh yesh! I think I'll have Mischka work his way down to the Oreos but it won't be so easy surviving past Midnights territory>:J He'll struggle through the weakness from hunger to make it through. I have a plan for him and Carnation. They'll befriend each other but Mischka will develop strong feelings for her over time but she won't feel the same way towards him. She's sticking to Luke until the plot between them finishes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:30 am

I mentioned where I wanted the Phantoms to be. Just wanted to make sure that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

Where abouts do you want them? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 am

Pancake wrote:
Cyan leads them to the area of unclaimed land between the Midnights, Blizzards, Reapers, and Zippers. She finds a burrow. Small area, small group. Both could easily expand with time.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 am

Thanks. Will update it soon.
Back to top Go down

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 pm

I Dont Think We need to add the Comets i meen they are on the edge on the TK territory but it dont matter .plus where are the phantoms ?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 pm

-pokes former post quoting where Cyan led them-
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Do the Phantoms have a ID code yet?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 pm

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

OKay. I'll lable them as PH then.
I've updated the map.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 am

PH works I'll update my ID code list.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Ooops. Sorry Maybelline >.<
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:17 pm

As for the fact that pups might be born into the Comets, will the ID code be CO? And if the Reapers splinter the John Does, with the code be JD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Territory Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Territory Map   Territory Map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Territory Map
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next