Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormy- Updated Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Stormy- Updated Bio Empty
PostSubject: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Name- Stormy

Age- Two years, eight months

gender- Female

Description-
Stormy- Updated Bio Stormy10

Slightly smaller than the average female, her coat is sleek and she makes up for her size with strength. It's difficult to tell in the picture but her left forepaw is white and half of her right ear is missing.

Personality-

The dominant female was raised to be cold from her birth. The Thunderheads were once a powerful, feared mob in the area they called home, and Stormy, being child of the dominants was thus raised to be a possible heir to her mother's throne as all females were. She's an extremely intelligent being, although she does not use her brain and wit for good deeds. She's devious and cruel, often putting herself before others. In her mind she comes first, often making her seem ignorant and self-centered, which she sometimes can be. Her heart is cold, allowing the female to feel no remorse for what she has done nor empathy for others. She won't take any BS and will not hesitate to kill simply for the feeling of a life within her jaws. She has a vision of the Reapers becoming one day as feared as the Thunderheads once were, and she refuses to let go of that vision no matter what cost- deaths of mobmates or not. She can be highly aggressive at time, lashing out at even those closest to her. She's brutal, unpredictable, and ruthless, almost resembling a severe thunderstorm. Her stormy personality suits her name well.

History- (warning, it's LONG)
Stormy was second dominant female Fighting Spirit's sixth litter. She was born into a little of four, but a raid from a rival group the short lived Ivory mob killed two, her and her sister Lucky One were the only survivors. After this she was raised with upmost caution, her and Lucky One often getting more attention from mob members than her other siblings had been. Once she reached the age of four months, as tradition in Thunderheads mob stated she was to fight her siblings, and the winner of the battle would be considered the pick of the litter- the loser, however, would then be dropped to the bottom of the rung of social living in the family.

Fighting Spirit wanted to challenge Stormy and Lucky One, taking her grandchildren (sons and daughter of Zion, her eldest daughter) Thunderclap, Spencer, and Flash Flood into the battle as well. It came down to Stormy and Thunderclap, and her cousin overpowered her. She wasn't dropped to the bottom as Lucky One and Spencer were, but her mother lost faith in her after that. It was the beginning of her heart growing cold.

When the litter she succeeded of Mr. Reaper and Miss Petunia battled it out she watched with cold eyes. Her brother killed her sister that day and she did nothing but watch nor did she feel anything. It was then Stormy realized her mother's treatment had been a plan all along. She was supposed to turn out this way. She grew close with Zola and Zion, Fighting Spirit's eldest daughters, wishing to know if their mother had done the same to them. Zion confirmed she had, although Zola declined, as she'd lost her battle and had been at the bottom of the rung ever since, thus making her a kinder individual.

When Stormy was a year and five months her grandmother and the Crescents attacked, using their sheer size as an advantage against the vicious and evil Thunderheads. The battle lasted for several days, both sides refusing to give in. Stormy had her first kill during that battle, her first three actually. Stormy's cousins Blackberri, Delirium, and Wilsun were all killed that day, along with several of her nieces and nephews and brothers and sisters. Both sides suffered losses but did not retreat until Fighting Spirit took on grave wounds. She died in a month and a half. Her father Pierson continued to play dominant male alongside Stormy's cousin Miriam after she returned from her failure to be DF at the Hawkeye mob. Most of Fighting Spirit's children despised Miriam, and together Grim, Zion, and Stormy killed her after she caused a group split with her paranoid ways. Zola led the majority of the 37 Thunderheads, Miriam and Pierson were left with 9. Miriam failed to produce pups yet again, giving birth to one measly pup, thus prompting Pierson to kill her and her sisters (the only females whom followed Miriam were her surviving sisters) and took his sons and formed a roving coalition. Zola's mob found the carnage and they nursed the pup back to health- this pup was Casper.

Zola and Stormy saw the end of the Thunderheads coming and left, finding the Blizzards. Zion took over dominance although she was later predated, and several members were killed or dispersed after that. Stormy and Zola's time in the blizzards was short lived, both leaving to found the Reapers with Rex, Scary, and Inle. Zola and Rex originally led, but Stormy overthrew Zola viciously and led with Scary. Her first litter was raised well although several members continued to question the female's dominant abilities. Her second litter had two pups kidnapped by the Phantoms mob. Shortly after breeding with dark male Makuta Scary vanished, leaving the DM position open. She'd lost her ear and gained several scars in the brutal battles the Reapers have fought, and often won. After sacrificing her pup for the sake of a new dominant male, she now leads alongside Gunthram, son of Makuta.

RELATIONS IN ROLEPLAY-

Zola (Sister)
Casper and Shasta (Half Siblings)
Zola's Children (Nieces and Nephews) TBA
Casper's Children (Nieces and Nephews) TBA
Scary (Mate)
Gunthram (Mate)
Makuta (Father in-law and mate)
Children TBA
Scary and Gunthram's siblings TBA... biiiiiiiiiiig TBA
Bellia, Grim, Riello, Sythe, Nieli, Updraft (Siblings)
Lust (Nephew)

This is all a WIP, her relations... lol. x.x
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Such an epic story behind her~
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks Night. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Guntram loves his 'property'
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Wait whut. o.o Please explain..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Lol I'll just say that he is weird, too much explaining to do =]
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Ahh, it works. But if he treats her like an item instead of another meerkat she'll get pissed. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy- Updated Bio   Stormy- Updated Bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormy- Updated Bio
Page 1 of 1