Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey guys... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys...   Hey guys... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 am

Sorry for not being on lately. I understand that I play important characters like Aliya and Buckeye, but I haven't been able to come on for multiple reasons.
. The first reason is because my laptop crashed. I have still got internet access on another computer while my laptop is getting repaired, but I've only had limited time to come on (mostly to do homework and to check my emails.)
. Secoundly, I have been really busy lately with assignments and my social life starting to pick up more.
. Thirdly, I have also had a lack of inspiration to roleplay and spend long periods of time on my computer.

I'm not sure how long this will last. Fortunately in a couple of weeks, we have our school break, so I should have plenty of time to access the computer and possibly will have more inspiration. My laptop also should be fixed by then, so I should have more time on the computer too.

For the time being, can some of you please play my main characters like Aliya and Buckeye? If my inspiration doesn't come back along with my homework piling up, I'll probably adopt out/kill off my 'expendable' characters.

Can you also send this message to Linklu, just so everyone knows?

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Hey guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...   Hey guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 am

Hope things get better for ya Meerkats. I can cover Aliya or Buckeye for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...   Hey guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 am

I'd be willing to cover your most important characters as well until things settle down for you. Hope everything gets better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...   Hey guys... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...
Page 1 of 1