Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's it going guys? :]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

How's it going guys? :] Empty
PostSubject: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 pm

I might be returning soon, but majorly cutting down on my characters... How's it going in my absence? Better than Linklu, I'm sure, but I'm gonna change all that!

You people on RotF, I'd like it if you'd post soon. owo
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Here she comes to revive the site! 8D Welcome back Pancake! Very Happy Unfortunately nobody but Little Maybelline and I have been logging on once in a while to see if anyone posted or not. Activity has practically ceased here for the past few months. Sad I've posted a bit but college has been keeping me busy and I may need to take a hiatus until I have more time to post.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:56 pm

I'll try and get things moving when I can. owo I've said this before, it only takes two people to keep a mob active~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

True =] And I'll post when I have more time for DW :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 pm

What's changed since I took my break?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Still need a little update... But as most of you know, I'm back and will return to posting alot again soon!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm afraid I've forgotten what's been going on in the mobs. =/ My time to roleplay has been significantly restricted since starting college. I'm planning to take a hiatus from DW until further notice. So for now, all of characters can be dispersed. Or if you guys want to you can temporarily adopt them out.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 pm

I know we already adopted out most of them, if you remember...

We need to get this day wrapped up and Stormy's characters taken care of too...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 pm

Yeah, I remember. But when you were away, I had posted in the Oreos notifying everyone I was planning to take Carnation back. I may wait until the end of April to resume playing her as that's when I'll be home from college and will have more time to RP here. My length of stay at the college I'm attending is rather short so I'll be home for good after I graduate this spring since the programs I chose to do are each merely four months long. =) I also plan to take Nashita back but will be transferring her to Linklu if that's okay.

We could temporarily adopt out Stormy's characters. I have a feeling she may decide to return and participate a little bit in the roleplay during the summer. For the time being though, it may just be you and LM RPing here. It seems practically every member of DW has gotten really busy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Sounds good.

I'll try to get things going on RotF as well as here as soon as I can. I'll figure out ways to liven things up. Things are slowly returning to normal for me. ^.^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:15 am

Sounds a good idea guys, I will try and read the last couple of pages on each group to remind myself of what was happening.
I will share the important events that I feel we'd need to either conclude on this current day or to remind ourselves of what has just recently occurred.
I am away on holiday in two weeks till the end of February but I will certainly try and help the site when I am around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's it going guys? :]   How's it going guys? :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's it going guys? :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: