Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys, Computer Broke...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hey Guys, Computer Broke... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, Computer Broke...   Hey Guys, Computer Broke... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:15 am

So yeah... My dad bought the new power cord and it didnt work. Im pretty sure its the internal battery now, so I will just need a totally new computer- and I wont get one because Im currently asking for a smartphone. Im writing this on my ipod and if I do get a new phone Ill try to use that to post on here. And i probably wont get a new computer anyways because I stepped on my dads laptop....
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey Guys, Computer Broke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, Computer Broke...   Hey Guys, Computer Broke... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Sucks about your phone and computer =< At least you can still access the site on your Ipod 83 Again, not much has been happening here, the activity died =/ But imma try to revive it 8D
Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, Computer Broke...
Page 1 of 1