Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys, Im back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 pm

OMFG IM BACK:D

I am so so happy, I was randomly on the internet and came across this site again.
Wow it's been a while since I've been here.

Can I get a very long update please?

I'd like to get back into roleplay again!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 am

Yaaaaay! 8D *Glomps Tosca* Glad to have you back Tosca Very Happy We were wondering what happened to you XP

Meh, you haven't missed much here. The activity had waned significantly since January. Not many of the old members come on here as much as they used to. We have gained a few new members but they don't seem to stick around for very long after introducing characters. However, now that it's summer, things should start picking up, hopefully.

The Tiny Kats haven't been posted in since January (Holy scorpions O.O, lol) They're JUST starting their day XD

In the Comets, some members have disappeared but they gained a pup named Cakester. They're foraging uneventfully.

In the Midnights, Smokey had strayed from the mob and got lost but was found by Dawn and Teetsie. A malevolent male named Xyleath appeared and is luring Winter-Rush (a new female that immegrated into the mob) away so he can forcibly mate with her. Black Widow is slinking through the vegetation on the fringes of the mob, planning to visit with her kids.

In the Willows, they were heading out to forage when a foreign female named Nuka appeared. She still has yet to be accepted into the mob.

In the Zippers, a newcomer named Marie appeared but still has yet to be accepted into the mob. Fable is recovering from a puff adder bite. Snipe was predated by a bird of prey. They haven't left to forage yet, nor have been posted in since February XD

In the Oreos, 2 males named Aries and Zeus were accepted into the mob. Then a female named Tilly appeared. She still has yet to be accepted into the mob. They Oreos are en route to a foraging patch.

In Reapers, meh, I don't even pay attention to what's going on in that mob anymore. They died o.o Haven't been posted in since January.

In the Jumaa, well since you posted there, I suppose you have an idea of what's going on there XP They're heading to forage, but Aliya has been suffering through false labor pains. We believe Meerkats4life planned for some of the pups in the litter die.

In the Phantoms, a couple fights happened, mostly with Brain's characters *rolls eyes* Other than that, they're heading off to forage.

So yeah, you don't have to worry about being in a pickle here anymore XD
Back to top Go down

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, Yosh:D

Thank you for the update as well!
Hopefully we can boost the activity..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

You're welcome for both ^^

Yeah hopefully but for now things are a bit uncertain for DW.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Hey Tosca, welcome back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 am

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd put a post up somewhere to let you all know I haven't disappeared completely. I've been trying to get back online over the last few weeks but have just been so busy away from home with some new work. I am up to date reading where I need to and as soon as I get a moments peace to myself I will try and get a post up or two across the site.

Very sorry for not reporting in sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys, Im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Im back   Hey guys, Im back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, Im back
Page 1 of 1