Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)

Go down 
+3
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 am

Cameroon chirped to Bonnie I will stay dont worry you need to eat !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Corson sat down and watched the Mob go out foraging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Cameroon smiled at Corson .

Arriving at their foraging spot , Carlos stood up on his hind legs performing sentry duty .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 pm

ooc- The DF decides where they stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm

*deleting*

Last edited by Flower on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Cameroon walked over and offered some grooming .

Carlos looked around

occ: is Corson in the mob ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 pm

occ; yes

Corson grooms her back
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm

ooc: No, he was in the Reapers this morning Flower. What happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm

occ: i didnt think he was in the mob ? :S
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 pm

ooc: I remember him being in the Reapers n the morning...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Carlos saw no - one looking and snuck off to find Shasta he ran away but he knew it would be a long journey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Morticia notices Carlos's disappearance and smirks. She chirps, if they move quick enough, they can find another foraging ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Carlos growls at Morticia as he sees her moving on WITHOUT HIM ! he growls adn charges bsck in
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:33 pm

HF rolls his eyes at Carlos. That male should make up his mind who her loved more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Carlos growls and whispers to HF i have a litter in the other half of the group and i promised to see them !
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:39 pm

HF if i'm correct you just mated with her last week.... they won't be born yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

occ : yeah but hes a bit dumn and anyway the litters dead nad he dosent kno .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 pm

ooc: HF doesn't ether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Morticia stopped and waited to see what he planned on doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Carlos decided to find Shasta , he ran off to look for her

Cameroon was unaware her brother had abandoned her . She sat at the burrow entrance and looked around she didnt spot danger so started foraging .

occ : Corson was at the Reapers this morning .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Bonnie peeps a thanks to Cameroon and runs to catch up with the group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 am

Punkette sits at the burrow mouth. She'll babysit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 am

Carlos continues running he stands up on his hind legs trying to locate the other half of the group , he sighs when he realises he is still in John Does territory .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 am

Morticia was getting rather annoyed. She considered herself fortunate that she didn't mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 am

Carlos looks at the sky as it rumbles , its getting dark and theres no way he will find the other half of the group before nightfall , he sighs giving up and walks on to find the group his group .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)   Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December (John Does)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next