Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:57 am

John Does
Curren Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Kekipi, Rohana.....2 months 28 days
Mala, Peirre, Chief, Mel, Clyde, Billy.....26 days
(Bold - Active with group)

Due dates
None

(I've put this up..but I'm not sure how active the group will be)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 am

Bonnie feeds her pups happily. They had already emerged and would hopefully be following the group very soon.

Clyde and Billy both feed from Bonnie. The both of them, especially Clyde were showing to be quite adventurous and bold.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 am

ooc: Lol, I wish I could help with the activity in this mob but I have no charries hereX3 Maybe I'll play Michael Myers hanging around in their territory to help get things moving.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Mel also feeds from her mother... She was alot more shy than the others...

Kekipi and Rohana are both asleep. Might as well be that way; the both of them tend to fight alot...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm

HF sits by himself. With Carlos at top spot he's been seeing less and less of Bonnie and the pups. But he is not one to give up.

Mala emerges, her dark fur lighter in the morning sun.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 pm

ooc: I hope the new location of the JD's board is ok? I can always move it back if it's causing problems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

ooc: Doesn't Megan play the DF?

bic: Bonnie continues feeding her pups, wishing HF was by her side more often.

Billy and Clyde continue feeding from Bonnie happily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 pm

ooc: Megan hasn't been here in a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:38 pm

ooc: True. I guess Bonnie will be the DF then...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

ooc: Ok.

bic: Rohana wakes up and heads outside.

Mel is feeling a little nervous and moves away...

Kekipi is awake and goes looking for Rohana in the burrow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 am

Bonnie nuzzles her pups and reluctantly emerges, glancing over at HF glumly. Since Morticia had mysteriously dissapeared, Bonnie had reluctantly taken the position of dominant female. At least this way she knew her surviving pups would have a higher chance of survival. Unfortunately this also meant that she had less time to spend with HF due to Carlos being the dominant male.

Billy follows Bonnie out of the burrow and looks around, curious.

Clyde follows and tackles Billy, playfully.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 am

HF looked around. Carlos wasn't active much in the group, but HF wasn't cut out for the job of dominant male, no matter how much he wanted to be with Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 am

ooc: Dang, this mob is going slow... Could we speed them up maybe?

bic: Mel watched her siblings from a distance.

Rohana turned as Kekipi pounced on her, snarling. Before long the two are invovled in an ongoing fight...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 pm

ooc: Tosca told me she dispersed Carlos, so the DM spot is open to who ever is feeling eager to take up male dominance.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm

ooc: i'm worried about the JD's there are very small now. Are they going to reunite with the rest of the Reapers?
Or will they stay separate and try and join another mob with the risk of becoming a lost group?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 pm

ooc: Eventually they will merge back together. Maybe they should reunite on the next RP day. Hopefully after that, the Reapers will become more active.

Gaah, it seems the vicious mobs are gradually begining to become lost. We won't let that happen to the Phantoms or Midnights, no way! D:
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 pm

ooc: If Carlos has been dispersed and I'm not sure about Cameroon. Then HF and Bonnie have a large litter of young pups to look after by themselves. Realistically I don't think the pups would be able to survive to much longer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm

ooc: I think all those characters, including the pups, are currently inactive. This mob may not get activity until the next RP day. To avoid them getting neglected again, I think it's a good idea the JD and Reapers reunite on the next game day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)   Roleplay - 24th December (John Does) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 24th December (John Does)
Page 1 of 1