Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 am

Enigma barked. They needed someone to pupsit.
Below ground, Savy sat by her brother Zatch. The world ubove intriuged her, but she was content to stay below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Tokala looks around to see who could babysit. He was the dominant male, so he couldn't.

Flicker curls up in a heap.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Mystery nodded slowly at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:38 am

ooc: Cause we need to get the day finished I'm just going to pretend that they went foraging.

bic: It was late by the time Enigma led the group back. She imeadiately headed below ground to check on her pups.
Icicle growled. It seemed her younger siblings would be getting more attention than she would.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Kokoro followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Tokala follows Enigma below ground, also eager to check on their pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 pm

Corande had walked right into Blizzards territory he sat down and rested .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

ooc: He couldn't have appeared in Blizzard's territory just like that. You didn't even post that he left the Phantoms-_- Also this the wrong rp day thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)   Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November (Blizzards)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2