Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamala ~ Lone Female ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ Empty
PostSubject: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Name: Kamala
Personalty: Caring and gentle, affectionate and loving.
History: She was evicted from her group by the Domininant Female (who was heavily pregnant at the time) along with several others to reduce the risk of the pups from being killed. Whilst some of these females were eventually let back into the group to help care for the pups once they were born, others such as Kamala didn't stick around for very long and left the area. It is a while before she arrives in the Willow's territory, and when she does, she is very thin and covered in ticks.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Looks good to me. You can bring her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks, though I might leave it until the next roleplay day. Smile Seems a little late in the day to introduce her now, but I decided to get the bio over and done with whilst people were online.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 pm

That's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Can we say that Kamala joined in the skip? It's been hard to find a slot to introduce her in and it's starting to get irritating.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Yeah you can say that she was introduced during the skip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamala ~ Lone Female ~   Kamala ~ Lone Female ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamala ~ Lone Female ~
Page 1 of 1