Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vastine, Lone Female

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Vastine, Lone Female Empty
PostSubject: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 am

Name: Vastine
History: She was evicted several times for being with rovers. A final time, she got pregnant, and was evicted from her family permanently. Many times will she be evicted again. She aborted her first litter. She'll join each of the groups, each time gets pregnant somehow, and eventually permanently evicted from each of them.
Personality: She's fragile with a tendency to be found by trouble. She is a little wayward and acts unpredictably in a teenage sort of way, she's somewhat irresponsible and strange. She is sweet and likes pups, but isn't the luckiest of meerkats.
Image: Pending
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm

She wouldn't last long with Stormy. Kats like this get on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I want her to be permenantly evicted from each family, so I'm good with that. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 pm

I was thinking about maybe having lucky come and get her pregnant while she's in Reapers, if you don't mind, could they live on in the Reapers? Maybe just one or two...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Yes, that'd be fine.

I'll start with the Tiny Kats, I think.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Okay. if Cheyenne's back...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:39 pm

I'll probably bring in Fantine when she returns, for the drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vastine, Lone Female   Vastine, Lone Female I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vastine, Lone Female
Page 1 of 1