Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wild Flower- lone Female

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Wild Flower- lone Female Empty
PostSubject: Wild Flower- lone Female   Wild Flower- lone Female I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:05 pm

I don't know if this should go here, but-
Name- Wild Flower
Age- three and a half years
Description- A Small female that looks calm, but don't judge a book by it's cover
Personality- Devious, cunning, smart, hot headed, but has a soft spot for pups. HER pups.
History- Was evicted from her home mob because she killed her mother, the Dominant Female's pups, And left one out for when her mother returned home, she could watch her final pup being killed. She was evicted and lived on her own for a week before joining another mob, The old Night Walkers. She became Dominant Female shortly after Bellia was overthrown, and ruled for two years before the group fell apart. She then joined another group, became the Dominant Female, but left shortly after wards. She's been on her own for about a week now, and is looking for a mob.
Other- I have a plan for her to go through every mob that is possible for her, and then have her be re accepted into the Devils. Will not introduce until next RP day at the Midnights.
Back to top Go down

Wild Flower- lone Female
Page 1 of 1