Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I plan to do with my characters

Go down 
+2
Pancake
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

What I plan to do with my characters Empty
PostSubject: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 am

TK-
Antebellum- Will disperse to Linklu (Shiners Mob) in a little under a year
Sherri and Skyler are involved in a plot and will be gone in about a year to another group
Blazer- I'll keep him long enough for him to go roving and get a few females pregnant, but then I'll permanently disperse him.
Shirley- I'll disperse her to Stargazers in about one RP year.
MM
Teetsie- I plan to kill her off in three years after the birth of like her tenth successful litter. Or more.
Latika- I want to keep her around on this site for a little bit. I don't know what I'll do with her after she leaves the Midnights.
Nessie- Will be kidnapped and taken to the Stalkers on Name Pending when she's about three months old
Cassidy- I'll have Teetsie evict her after she gives birth to a litter. I want to keep Cassidy here though, but I don't know what group.
Moonla- She's in a plot that won't last very long. Permanent dispersal in about a year.
WW
Luna- I plan to kill her off in two RP years. Maybe she could have a second litter of pups.
Tuck- He's currently evolved in a plot and I don't know how long it will last.
B
Kokoro- I don't really know what I'll do with her. Death in a few years or permanent dispersal.
Silver- I really, really want her to become a DF one day on this site.
D
Schemes- I'm keeping her HERE. I don't ever want to get rid of her.
Tess and Jess are involved in a plot and will leave the mob in a little under a year
Gin- I might want him to become a DM of a temporary mob. I'll eventually send him roving, father a few litters, and then have another character I plan to introduce a few years down the road kill him.
Z
Dominic- I'm going to have to discuss this with Pancake, but I'll have him die a little bit after Running Star dies.
Jay- He'll go roving with Wacky when they are both old enough, and then I'll disperse them to a wild mob.
Willows- I want her to be a DF one day.
O
Joey- I'll have him live a little bit longer than Starburst does if Pancake OKs, and then I'll have him rove a bit.
Skittles- I plan to kill her off in a few months. She if becoming annoying to me.
Gibbs- I want him to be a DM one day.
RR
Stormy- will die in a few years
Shasta- Will disperse to Mirages in about six months
Twizzler- I'll kill him off in a burrow raid
Fang- I'm not sure about her yet
Raine- Is becoming the Reapers next DF.
HF- I'll disperse him shortly after Stormy dies
JM
Kamaria- I'll disperse her somewhere in August of next year
Dahoma- I really want to keep him here
Tamiya- I was hoping for her to be a DF one day.

What do you plan to do with your characters?

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 am

Antebellum in Shiners?! 8D

Awesome~

Hey... I could bring Kopaka here and possibly pair him with Kokoro. <3 Maybe... =3

Cyan will be killed off at some point of course... I was thinking that Cyanide could be the next DF, and I could play the DM... That was my original plan.

Most of my characters are extremely undeveloped, but I plan to work on it more... Alot of them I'd hate to see go, but even Pancake I'll need to kill off one day... As for Makuta, I had a plan for him, but I hate it now.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 am

TK -
Morning Glory - Will be temporarily dispersing at the end of this or possibly next RP day. She hopefully will be picked up by an aerial predator protecting Sanders when he's left out in the open. I don't plan for her to die just maybe interact off the board for several RP months with wild meerkats that were once part of her natal familiy. I may bring her back into the TK's area for an group encounter where maybe she could meet Stratus again.

Leaf - Will have her pups on the next RP day hopefully and will stick around the TK's whilst they get used to not being under the rule of MG. She will then disperse or be evicted to move elsewhere.

Sanders - I want to keep a bit longer, so he will stay in the TK's until I decide on something.

Jet - I'm a bit undecided, he might die on the next RP day he might live.

WW

Josephine - Will hang around in the WW's with Lancaster unless Yoshkat has any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 am

Linda- Keeping for sure. Will have a temporary dispersal at some point, but she'll return. May have second litter.

Wilson- Classified (for now)

Duke- Keeping as long as Aliya remains Jumaa DF. May kill off eventually.

Bravo- Keeping for now. Hope to have him mate at some point.

Ariel- Keeping for sure.

Elena- Keeping for now. Secret plot in mind.

There's also my pup in Linda's litter, which I'll keep, but since the adoption rule is applied, he's unconfirmed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Who will become the next DF Maybelline? I really don't want to see MG go...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 pm

ooc: I don't really mind the TK's are getting quite large at 36 members (most are pups). I wanted the TK's to have something different to do and be led differently. This might help the group splitting plot into something more manageable. They don't really do much atm so I thought it would be more exciting for everyone. Plus it might encourage me to work on some character development.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 pm

But she's your only Dominant! Make sure you do something you won't regret...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Thank you for your concern Stormy, I appreciate it. I will see how the group's RP days go and then decide. I may kill of Leaf instead by the aerial predator trying to redeem herself for abandoning Sanders when he was a newborn.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 pm

I might tie my own plot for Elena into this. She's too young to be dominant, but I have something else in mind.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 pm

I still need someone to play Cloud Catcher... Stormy is the only one other than Maybelline that I think has been around long enough.

Splash is special to me. <3 She was one of my very first, along with Clover, Bohrok, Cyan, Lewa and Inle.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Antebellum isn't really cut out for being a DF... she was overthrown.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Unfortunately I only have pups...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Shirley is too young...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 pm

If Yoshkat is okay with it, maybe Karma could be a canidate. Yoshkat doesn't have any dominants of her own. She just covers for inactive ones.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I could give Karma being a DF a try but I have a feeling she'll be met with fierce competition. With Maybelline's display of dominance earlier I think Tosca may see the chance to try to defeat Karma for the dominance spot.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 pm

These are my current plans-

Tiny Kats
Stratus: Will die of old age at around nine years old.
Bahiya: Might keep around for a year or less than have her killed off or dispersed to the Linklus site.
Snap Dragon: Will keep around until one year old, then will disperse.
Shira: Will get evicted after first litter than if anyone is forming a new group at the time, will join or join the Jumaas.

Midnights
Irwin: Might come back for a while then disperse permanently.
Sidious: Will keep around for about a year, then go roving and get killed by several of a group's males.
Skull: No plans yet, but I'm thinking.

Willows
Leon: Might kill off after a year.
Megan: Will have her evicted after her first litter.
Olivia: Will stay until one year old, the get evicted. Will probably join the Jumaas.
Jamela: Will stay until three years old then permanently disperse.

Blizzards/Phantoms
Belcheri: Will stay, for about a year or two, then get killed by a predator.

Devils
Slaughter: Goes on a roving trip and never returns during the next summer.
Crazy Claws: Stays until he is four years old, then gets picked off by a predator.

Zippers
Arrow: Gets evicted after pregnancy is over, will likely join the Summits.
Springer: Ends up being a male evictee before or soon after the end of Arrow's pregnancy.
Sugar: Will stay until she is five years old then get evicted, hoping she can become the temporary dominant female of a group.
Cookie Dough: Will get evicted at three years old after having a litter, then likely will join the Oreos or the Tiny Kats.
Samba: Will be evicted with Cookie Dough and go wherever she does.

Oreos
Akina: Hoping to one day become dominant female of a group she helped to form, or just another group.
Erevu: Will go roving at two years old and join the Zippers.
Flare: Will move to Meerkat Legend.
Kit Kat: Will stay until three years of age then get evicted.

Reapers
Rex: Will go wherever Zola goes.
Gingersnap: Will be evicted at one year of age then join the Oreos.
Lucifer: Will stay until two or three years of age then get killed in battle.
Yamile: Will be taken to the Oreos at a young age.

Jumaas
Romeo: Will stay until four years old then join any new groups that might be around.
Brian: Will stay until eight or nine years of age then die of old age.
Ajia: May get evicted after two years.
Kumi: Will die off after one or two surviving litters.

Pretty much all the plans I have right now.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 am

I still want to pair Grovyle with Akina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:16 am

Tiny Kats:
Pamela- Will kill off after being injured in a fight.
Jia- Not sure.
Amani- Not sure.

Midnights:
Eztli- Kill off eventually.

Willows:
Jackie- Keeping.
Snowflake- Keeping.
Meg- Not sure yet.
Snicker- Will eventually kill off.

Blizzards:
Tokala- Keeping for now.
Flicker- Keeping for now.

Zippers:
Faith- Keeping for now.

Oreos:
Kal- Not sure.
PK- Keeping for now.
Sacha- Keeping for now.
Reapers:
Bonnie- May kill off after having a second litter.
Squirrel- Not sure.
Malik- Will get injured, but live.
Billy(unborn)- Will die of disease once he gets older.
Clyde(unborn)- Will be predatated once he's older.

Jumaa:
Aliya- Keeping for now.
Suri- Will eventually kill off.
Emzio- Keeping.

Rovers:
Sly- Not sure.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 am

Pancake wrote:
I still want to pair Grovyle with Akina.

That's good, so do I.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:48 am

8D
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Sarah I plan to one day take over as dominant for Buckeye, if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I plan to do with my characters   What I plan to do with my characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I plan to do with my characters
Page 1 of 1