Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for my Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Plans for my Characters Empty
PostSubject: Plans for my Characters   Plans for my Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 am

Why not? xD Also helps me remember what I may do with my characters at one point. And also have me remember what future characters will be made. Yes, I can be super forgetful, lol. Anyhow...

Jupiter - Keeping her. May be killed off in the near future, still unconfirmed.

Topaz - Originally was gonna have Ghost kill her, but had a change of heart and chose to keep her instead. Still developing ideas for her in the near future.

Ashtail - Keeping her. May be killed off at one point however, still unconfirmed.

Asuka - Shall start playing her once her eyes and ears are open. I got no clue what to do with her in the future... yet. xD

Phantom - Either will be killed off or moved to a different mob.

John - Keeping him. Will be killed in the FAR near future, so, he'll be around for a good long while. May have him get killed if he ever has pups of his own, but won't be until his children are teenagers.

Maple - She's still brand new, so, keeping her. May get her pregnant at one point.

Ghost - Keeping him, and he still will be roving and killing whichever pups I am given permission to kill.

Characters in the making

Fable - Maple's twin sister. She will end up in the Zippers for a while once she's made, but will get evicted at one point (Still deciding on a reason) and end up at the Oreos, thus being reunited with her sister.

Tora - A male which will end up in either the Phantoms or the Reapers.

Dasher - A male who will end up in the Zipper Mob.

Grim - A male who will end up in the Midnight Mob.

Isis - A female who will end up in the Phantoms Mob.
Back to top Go down

Plans for my Characters
Page 1 of 1