Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I'm considering what to do with my characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

What I'm considering what to do with my characters Empty
PostSubject: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Since most of the groups I have characters in are a little over 2, I'm thinking of moving a few to other websites and putting a few others up for adoption to makes things easier when I role play. It takes me while to think up of words I want to put into a post and having 3 or 4 characters to think up of reactions for slows me down. Here's what I have planned for them:

Karma:(Tiny Kats/Comets) Staying here. My plot where her and Luigi will meet is still on and I have a few more plots after that for her. Eventually I plan to kill her off.

Ninja:(Jumaa) STAYING HERE

Tank:(Willows) Staying here.

Lancaster:(Willows) Staying here.

Carnation:(Oreos)Staying here.

Peachy:(Zippers) Staying here. I have plots for her.

Alfonso:(Zippers) Staying here. Plots planned for him too.

Cyanide:(Phantoms) Staying here. But may eventually be killed by a predator not until she's an adult though.

Luigi: (Rover) He'll appear on and off. He'll meet up with Karma in several RP days, perhaps 5 or 6.

Black Widow(Midnights) Will eventually be permanently evicted from the Midnights, will maybe move her to Linklu or Midnight Holidays.

Boomslang:(Tiny Kats/Comets) Meh I'm not too attatched to him so I'm thinking of putting him up for adoption.

Nashita:(Tiny Kats/Comets) Same as Boomslang.

Triscuit:(Willows) Will killed on the next RP day.

Salvitore:(Rover) Dispersed for now but will appear and rove on Linklu.

Michael Myers: (Was going to be a Devil) I think I'll move him to Midnight Holidays.

Conker:(Jumaa) Staying here.

Mischka:(Jumaa) I'm going to move him to Linklu after this RP day. He'll become an avid, permanent rover. I plan to have him killed off either while roving or by disease sometime in the distant future.

As for the pup I adopted in the Midnights, I changed my mind, someone else can have him and rename him if they like but I'm keeping the one I adopted in the Jumaa. I have plans for them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah, taking control of a lot of characters can be quite a handful. Trust me, been there, done that. xD Besides this forum, outside it, I have so many characters, you'd probably have a heart attack if I told you how many I possibly got. xD Hell, in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay me an a friend do some times, I take control of... I dunno, maybe 7 or 8+ characters at once? People always ask me how I pull it off. I dunno myself, guess I'm THAT insane. xD By the way, all of you speak of this Linklu and such quite strongly. Maybe I could go and look some time at those sites.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 pm

That's not bad. There's people with over 20, am I right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Wow and yeah that's true. I can barely handle 5 at onceXD. Mostly because I take a while to type and think of what I wanna post. I'm deciding to make things easier for myself but I may change my mind. I plan to introduce a few more characters here in the future. I just get frustrated when activity on the site is high and every time I go to post after writing how I want my characters to react to a situation that's occuring, especially when it involves action, someone's always posting before I can get down what I posted. Sure Night if you wanna check out Linklu the site link is http://linklurp.forumcircle.com. Feel free to join if you want:) The site is slow on activity because most of the older active RPers left or are busy. They can use a spike in activityXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

YAY Conkers staying thats good
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah I've gotten attatched to him and I have plots for him so he won't be going anywhere any time soon:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Ya Saffron Loves Him XD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm

A little soon to ask, but what do you have planned for Linda's pup you have reserved if anything at all?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:57 pm

LolX) And Conker loves SaffronXD I plan for the pup to look almost like Ninja and it'll look up to him as a role model after he rescues the pup from certain death when it's older, perhaps after emerging. It'll follow him everywhere, copy what he does and will want to be like him. That's what I have planned for now but I may come up with other plots for the pup.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:55 am

Sounds fun. Smile I have a plot for either Jupiter, Ashtail or John to die a very noble death in the near future, possibly defending their mobs or the pups in their mobs from a great threat. But these are still unconfirmed, I tend to make up possible plots when I'm bored. xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Are you still covering Lavender Willows?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Yeah but I'm gonna wait until after the Willows/Midnights/Jumaa battle to bring her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I'm considering what to do with my characters   What I'm considering what to do with my characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I'm considering what to do with my characters
Page 1 of 1