Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Duke greets Aliya and grooms her a little. He walks over to the pups as they emerge, smiling proudly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Conker makes it up the burrow slope with no problem and looks around. There's so much to explore around his home but with the adults present he'll just have to be patient and wait for a chance to slip off to explore.

Ninja sits up on his haunches and smiles proudly at the pups. They appear to be a litter made up of brave pups. Someday they'll prove to be valuable and reliable members of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Cactus, a late sleeper, finally pokes his head out of the burrow entrance. Suddenly, his want for getting outside the burrow vanished. Cactus shrank back shyly. There were so many huge meerkats....much taller than him and his brother!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Duke peeps reassuringly to his son Cactus. Everyone above ground is friendly, and it's okay to come up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Cactus bounded out of the burrow, reassured by his father. He breathed in the fresh air looked around, since his eyes were already adjusted to the light. The outside world is a little different than he imagined for it to be....but it was still amazing!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Duke smiles and gives his son a proud nuzzle. They're not old eneough to follow the mob yet, so there will need to be babysitters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Conker squeaks a cheer for his brother Cactus. he peeps in excitement. The outside world is so much cooler than spending time in the burrow. There's so much to investigate, many places to see, he can't wait for the day they get to follow the adults out into the foraging fields!

Looking at the pups proudly, Ninja is thinking about staying behind to babysit them and he decides that he will. Ninja places a front paw on Cactus' shoulder and his other front paw on Conker's shoulder and nuzzles them. He enjoys being a care giver and is known to take his responsibilities seriously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Kamaria decides to stay behind today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:53 am

Aliya nuzzles her pups and grooms Duke back briefly before making lead calls and heading out.

Suri follows glumly.

Emzio watches her siblings for a moment longer before also following.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 am

Duke follows next to Aliya, allowing Ninja to babysit again if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 am

Ninja decides the first part of his care giving duties will be to give the pups a "bath" He gently begins to groom Conker who squirms around in protest. He doesn't want a bath he's wants to find adventure.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:38 pm

ooc: I want Tamiya to be like Flower...

Tamiya pads away from Ninja, seeing he could appose a problem. She hated baths.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Conker nips at Ninja's nose as he tried to groom him. He manages to slip from Ninja's grip and begins to head off towards a nearby fallen tree to explore.

Ninja sounds a low growl of frustration. These pups are a handful! He gives up on trying to give them a bath. Maybe when they're less rambuntious later on, he may be able to get a chance to clean groom them. For now he allows the pups to engage in their playfighting and learning skills but keeps a close eye on them so none of them try to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Duke keeps walking, expecting Aliya to find a place to stop soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Ninja gasps realizing that Conker isn't on burrow grounds. He looks around frantically almost in a panic. He spots him heading towards a fallen down tree and sighs with relief. There's that little sneak! He bounds after the mischievous pup and grabs him up from the ground gently by his scruff and brings him back to the safty of the burrow.

Conker squirms around in Ninja's grip causing him to sway back and forth. He squeaks in protest. He doesn't wanna go back to the boring burrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Unaware of her pups causing Ninja trouble, Aliya finds a decent spot to forage and starts digging.

Emzio also starts digging.

Suri stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Ninja places Conker with his siblings. He'll be watching him closely.

Conker sulks after being put down. It's torture being confined to burrow grounds!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Duke starts to dig for food. He finds a millipede and eats it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Ninja sighs knowing he's got a challenging day ahead of him. It's going to be difficult for him to watch the boisterous pups and look out for predators at the same time. He hopes Kamaria appears above ground to help him soon.

Conker swats at one of his littermates. He'll stick to play fighting for now until he sees an oppertunity for him sneak off on a forbidden adventure.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Duke digs up a scorpion and eats it, stinger and all. You don't need to bite the stinger off if you're quick.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Ninja stands close to the pups. He'll attempt to juggle sentry duty and pup gaurding at the same time but it's going to be easier said than done.

Conker rolls around in the sand now in a playful mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Aliya finds a millepede and eats it.

Emzio finds a beetle and eats it.

Suri looks around warily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 am

Fly emerged.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 am

Duke eats a beetle. He has confidence Ninja and Kamaria have the pups handled at the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Tamiya smiled warmly at Fly. She peeped a good morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next