Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

ooc: Tokala will obviously stay with the Blizzards. Flicker will probably go with the Phantomsm if not I'll keep him here and introduce another meerkat.

bic: Tokala rams into Casper. It was time to finish this.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Cyanide narrows her eyes and smirks, interested to see who will come out as the winner.

ooc: The Phantoms plot is sounding interesting. I think I'll come up with a character to join them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:41 pm

ooc: I definately want Belcheri going... Cyan likes his attitude. Lol.

Cyan is cold and heartless. That's why she's in the Blizzards. I thought of the Phantoms because, well... Casper reminds me of the ghost, even though he's anything but friendly. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 pm

ooc: I was thinking Cyanide will go to the Phantoms too. She wants to follow her adoptive mother and evil leader mentor everywhereXD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 pm

ooc: I'm starting to dislike the plan... Casper sees Belcheri as an annoyance and a threat to his dominance...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 am

ooc: Lol. Alright... I can change the fact that Cyan likes him... Maybe she thinks he's useful for battles but hates how he's evil and not as vicious and fierce.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:06 pm

ooc: You don't have to worry about Belcheri being a threat, he doesn't care about dominance, he would just be a big pain in the neck with a bad attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm

ooc: Casper is just easily annoyed... Belcheri better watch it...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

ooc: Hee hee hee>:J then he won't like Cyanide as she ages. She'll become more rebellious and defiant.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:04 pm

ooc: Casper doesn't care about females that rebel... it's the males that he gets POed about.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 pm

ooc: Ah ok^_0
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 pm

ooc: But it does bug him if they are his offspring...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

ooc: That sort of gives me an idea. I think I'll adopt a pup from one of Cyan's future litters if they survive and make a male. He'll become influenced by Cyanide's bad behavior Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm

ooc: i want to have a mini Cyan in a later litter and name her Nightwish.... who would be the next phantoms DF after Cyan dies? cyandie?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:18 pm

ooc: ooh that sounds like a nice name. I'm not sure. I haven't really planned on her becoming DF but I geuss she could temporarily then be overthrown. And for the male I was thinking Casper can throw him out of the Phantoms at a year old.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 pm

ooc: Casper could be that way... I was planning that if Cyan goes before Casper, he refuses to take a new mate in mourning for her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 pm

ooc: Sounds kinda like the Reapers on Linklu. I think that would be interesting but we'll have to see what Pancake says.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:29 pm

ooc: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Cyanide devilishly grins at the fight expectantly. She wants to see blood spill onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm

ooc: Sorry for the double post but I kinda want to get Ninja's plot moving along quickly.

Ninja crosses into Blizzards territory. The the scent of the Blizzards is strong in the air and it's making him nervous. If he's spotted trespassing in rival territory, he could get into serious trouble but he's developed a stubbornly determined streak. He won't be stopping to eat or to look for predators. He desperately wants to reach Linda and will stop at nothing to complete his mission.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Casper snarls. He wanted to see blood too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Ninja moves at a quick pace. He wants be out of Blizzards territory within the next hour but hopes he doesn't get caught trespassing along the way.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: i want to have a mini Cyan in a later litter and name her Nightwish.... who would be the next phantoms DF after Cyan dies? cyandie?

ooc: MAYBE... I don't know... =/ I'd like to keep playing the DF if possible.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Ninja sniffs at the air. The Blizzards scent is strong but he doesn't have long to go through their territory so he turns his trot into a canter and hopes he isn't spotted before he reaches the border into Midnights territory.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:28 am

ooc: If it's okay, I'll keep my characters here, and introduce two named Ryza and Zyra. Both will be vicious and fierce, but Zyra will be more of a trouble maker and Ryza will be calmer than his sister.
Anyway, back on track, how will the Phantoms be formed? Will Cyan just leave on her own accord, or be chased off by Enigma?

bic: Enigma snarled and sunk her teeth into Cyan's shoulder. She was determined not to lose this battle.
Icicle watched and stood protectively infront of Snowfall.
Avalanche ran over, eager to get as close to the action as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next