Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 23rd October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Unaware of the group leaving without her and Lithium lingering close by, Black Widow remains below ground with her thoughts still racing. She starts to think about Slaughter the only roving male she had a real interest in. She liked everything about him and hopes to someday cross paths with him again. She wants him to see the pups he fathered with her once/if they are born. (I'm gonna have her get left behindXD)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 pm

ooc: Again? They're doing a burrow move today...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm

ooc: Oh ok then I'll have her emerge and rush to catch up to the group.

Finally feeling up to it, Black Widow gets up and hobbles her way towards the burrow entrance. She yawns and rubs her face trying to shake off the rest of last night's sleepiness. As she exited the burrow she realizes that the group has left to go foraging. She growls to herself. (Great I slept in...again. And I've been left behind...again Darn it! I hope they haven't gone off too far) She doesn't hesistate and bolts to catch up to them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Wilson has been unaware of Black Widow missing and Lithium's presence the entire time. They will need to regather their strength and build up momentum if they are to reclaim what was stolen by the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Black Widow struggles to keep running. Her strength has been sapped from not getting enough food over the p-assed 4 days to support her and her possible unborn litter. She hopes the Midnights pick a foraging spot where they can gather up the strength they'll need to be able to survive through the winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:59 pm

ooc: Thanks Stormy, but according to the new rules, we can not have more than 2 dominant positions (2.5 if one of the dominants is struggling). But we'll see what happens...

Lithium stays close to the group, trying to find the perfect opportunity to present himself. Just to be accepted back would be great for him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Black Widow spots the Midnights and catches up to them. As she walks along side them at a trotting pace, she struggles to catch her breath. Her breathing has a wheezing sound to it as she inhales and exhales. Her chest burns and her legs feel like jello. She really needs to work herself into shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 am

Eztli is unaware of Lithium's presence and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 am

ooc: We shouldn't have that rule. Alot fo us already have Dominant characters over the limit, and aren't willing to give them up. So I'm against that rule, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 am

Wilson keeps moving along, still unware of Lithium's presence. They need a strong DM, or the mob may splinter, and he doesn't like the notion of being forced to be a loner in the dry season.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Black Widow keeps her pace equal to everyone elses in the group. She's noticed that none of the males in the group have stepped up to the position of DM since Lithium's disappearance. She wonders what could happen if someone doesn't assume the responsibility soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:21 pm

ooc: We were talking, and we think we will revise that rule. Everyone's suggestions have been taken into consideration, and we will be setting up the modified rule list by tomorrow.

Lithium chirps, hoping to get someone's attention.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Black Widow's ears perk up as she hears a distant chirp. She pauses, stands up on her hind legs and scans the area looking for the source that sounded the chirp. Her eyes stop on a meerkat close to the group. She alerts the group to Lithium's presence.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Lithium hears the alert and quickly sees Lithium. He stares at him, not expecting him to have returned. Maybe he can become DM again and put an end to their weakness in leadership.

ooc- Is Bahrag still in the mob and will be overthrown or did he leave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:45 pm

ooc: didn't he disperse?

Lithium sees the group's attention is toward him, and he tenderly moves forward. He has not seen his Midnights in some time, but he hoped they would accept him. Not knowing that the dominant position is unfilled, he tries to find Teetsie. It's her approval he needs in order to stay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Black Widow watches Lithium as he approaches the group(I can't remember if she met him or not after she joined) This male doesn't look familiar to her but it seems the rest of the Midnights seem to recognize him. She observes him closely trying to remember if she's seen him before or not.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Wilson looks at Lithium. He last saw him while they were roving in the Tiny Kats, and now he's returned, possibly to reclaim dominance. Lithium is one of, if not the only meerkat he actually likes and respects. He doesn't mind if Lithium is his leader.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Black Widow doesn't recognize Lithium as she scales him from head to toe. It didn't matter. She just hopes the male assumes male dominance. The Midnights are in need of a male dominant to keep the group from falling apart.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Teetsie barks to Lithium.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Black Widow glances at Teetsie waiting to see if she'll accept his return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Lithium chirps back to Teetsie, his former companion, mate, and co-leader. He is submissive, longing for her acceptance. He has missed her and has missed his family at the Midnights. Hopefully, he will be able to return home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Black Widow eyes Teetsie hoping she accepts Lithium. They are in need of someone to be dominant male afterall.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Wilson looks on, unsure if Teetsie will let Lithium back. They do need a DM, and no one other than Lithium seems up to the job. With Lithium back in power and some more time to recover, they could become a force to be reckoned with, strong enough to take on the Zippers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:35 am

Eztli watches Teetsie, seeing what she'll do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Black Widow's thoughts go back to the fight with the Zippers as she continues to watch Lithium. At the time of the battle the Midnights had no dominant male but if Teetsie accepts Lithium back into the group and he assumes male dominance it may just raise their chances of stealing back victory and the land the Midnights lost to the Zippers. With a large male like Lithium the Midnights may be able to over power the Zippers' dominants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 23rd October   Roleplay- 23rd October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 23rd October
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next