Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midna a Wild Kat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Name: Midna

Appearance: Dark sandy brown, almost a ginger color, she has many lighter stripes, with a black dipped tail.

Personality: Bold, brash, risky, stubborn, snarky, has soft spots but is mostly a cold and ruthless meerkat. She only has soft spots for her friends or family. Right now she is alone and so she is icy and distant. She is also an expert at fighting techniques.

Family: Arillie -mother; deceased- Horn Quick -father; deceased- Lil and Jiji -siblings, sisters/ deceased-
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Accepted. How will she be RPed though? Just a loner, or will she one day join a mob?
Back to top Go down

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm hoping to have Midna join the Tinykats, The comets mob, or the Willows mob.

I'm kind of hoping one day she will become a dominate female somehow, this is just a dream of mine though XD
Back to top Go down

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Also plot twist, Midna is Squeak! Except she goes by her new name and her old time friend Boomingthunder -The meerkat that found and saved her from death back when she was a pup- now goes by the name Thundercracker.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I kinda adopted Squeak while you were gone. Guess I should stop playing her if this is gonna be your idea? Or maybe mine could be different. I've grown attached to her. XD
Back to top Go down

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:15 am

Ah I did not know this, well maybe she can be a different Squeak? Since I did change Squeak's name to Midna if that is okay with you DX, sorry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:59 am

Making her a different 'kat would lessen the confusion. :POr she could be Squeak with her name spelled differently, like Squeek or Squeaky, deriving from a sound she makes or something like that. It's just an idea though. XP Midna is a pretty name though. Smile I suspect a Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess ref here? X3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 pm

**Nods with Yoshkat** I also thought Twilight Princess ^^

I think what I will do is open a new ID code:
RPCTP024 - Thundercracker (Need to know gender if they are staying female like Squeak, also what age they will be?)

They can then be included on the name list for member Squeak and then it's up to Night if you would like to rename: RPCTF008 - Squeak to something of your liking.

I'm sure it's not to much of a problem to say that Thundercracker is already part of the group and is also still a pup that Jupiter adopted.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:49 am

MidnaMeerkat wrote:
Ah I did not know this, well maybe she can be a different Squeak? Since I did change Squeak's name to Midna if that is okay with you DX, sorry.
Yeah, we can say mine is different. XP I'll keep her original name.

And love the Twilight Princess reference~ Long live Legend of Zelda! :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:10 am

Ok Night, Squeak you are welcome to play Thundercracker whenever you like in the Comets and have Midna approach your chosen group.
Back to top Go down

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Thundercracker is a guy, formerly named Boomingthunder.

Also Night can keep the name Squeak since my Squeak is renamed Midna, she won't be needing her former name.

Anywhooo

I'm thinking comets for Thundercracker and Midna since Thundercracker and Midna were part of the comets way back when I joined.

Also yes, Legend of Zelda FTW
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:16 am

Ok I think I follow now and have changed the names on the ID database. I just need to know the age of Thundercracker so I can update the front of the Comets day page if they are less than a year old.
Back to top Go down

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Thundercracker is almost 3 years old and Midna would probably be around 1 to 2 I'm not so sure DX
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Thank you, all sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midna a Wild Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midna a Wild Kat   Midna a Wild Kat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midna a Wild Kat
Page 1 of 1