Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update Please?

Go down 
+2
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:05 am

Sorry for my absence of late, but I've had bad internet connection and have been unable to get on. Could someone please tell me what has been going on in the groups?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 am

Don't ask me... I haven't the slightest clue. XD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 am

I can fill you in on the Willows. Linda, Luna, and Verniece mated and were evicted, as well as Maylene. They joined up in a little group and went foraging. After scaring away a jackal pup, the parents arrived and chased the evictees into a bolthole. The mob attacked the jackals and the evictees helped kill them. Seeing them help, Buckeye accepted all of the evictees back into the mob and now they're at home in the burrow for the night. So to sum things up, there's now 3 more pregnant subordinates in the mob and a new female joined.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 pm

AllysonIsBella doesn't seem to know about the plot in the Oreos and had Iron Wood come in and take dominance. And all the mobs are going to sleep, I think it's about time to start a new rp day.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Nothing really happened in the Tiny Kats, Va tried to turn the pregnant subordiantes against MG and failed. Lithium and Wilson came roving but we unsuccessful and chased away by Stratus and Bahiya. Three new subordiante females were accepted into the group.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh gee, let's see, ALLYSONISBELLA RUINED THE LUKE PLOT!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:05 am

Well, it's only to be EXPECTED, Stormy! I think Meyerm knows what I mean.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 am

I know. I know what you mean as well. She didn't even bother to ask me if Joey would be coming back... she acts like the other DMs never existed and Iron Wood is just there to be a freakin Gary Sue. Oh yes, i have the guts to say that.

Sorry Dispy. I'm just really pissed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 am

Heh. Sounds just like something she would do. ><
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 pm

And, she power played in the Zippers and Willows. I saw it with my own two eyes!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 am

I'm posting this here as I feel there is an issue. Regardless of whether someone knew a plot or not, no member should be ganged up upon and made to feel bad.
Personally I have read all of Oreo's thread and I don't feel there should have been an problem. Joey is absent from the group on the current day, Neither Alex or Luke at the beginning of the day are suggested to be the new dominant male it seems fair that at the end of the day another male meerkat could temporarily fill the space. Allysonisbella hasn't ruined anything just added a change in the true spirit of an rp. Roleplays aren't meant to be fixed they are fluid and changes are a good thing to enable the plotlines to reworked to fit the situation again.
We had no idea Dipsy was going to loose internet connection and I'm sure when she does come back and knows this 'plot' Luke will challenge the current dominant male fairly and so forth if Joey is meant to have the spot if he returns. The current dominant character/per person situation could be reveiwed and may work out that all active members could have at least one each.

If a particular person's roleplaying style bothers you please be kind to each other and maybe PM them nicely to suggest your issues, If you feel this isn't doable please contact Dipsy or a moderator and share your concerns. Please do not humiliate someone on a thread regardless of how angry you are. We are all here together for the same reason and should treat each other in a responsible manner.

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:44 pm

I totally agree with what Maybelline said. There is no need to get all angry about it, the plot isn't ruined it has just been modified. Besides, I'm not entirely sure that I wan't Luke to take dominance again.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:48 pm

I agree to, I had offered earlier that Luke could overthrow Iron Wood, but I think someone had just dismissed the idea. I just thought it would make things more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 pm

I don't think Luke is likely to challenge Iron Wood, unless for whatever reason he deems Iron Wood is unfit to lead. But, he might mate with Starburst if he gets the chance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
I totally agree with what Maybelline said. There is no need to get all angry about it, the plot isn't ruined it has just been modified. Besides, I'm not entirely sure that I wan't Luke to take dominance again.

just forget the whole plot. I'll bring Joey back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 am

MEH. I told you guys that rping meerkats is stressful for me, and I'm just not up to it anymore... Maybe I should disperse all my characters for now...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:47 am

So anyway once the Jumaa mob is ready we can start a new day.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:55 am

I'm just waiting for a reply from Dipsy, If I don't hear from her I will post up the new day once I have wrote out all the front posts.
Are we moving it forward to the 19th (When Buckeye's pups are due) or 22nd (When Stormy & Zola's pups are due)?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 pm

I don
t really care, it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please?   Update Please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update Please?
Page 1 of 1