Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update Please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Update Please. Empty
PostSubject: Update Please.   Update Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:45 pm

my Mom overreacted for nothing and grounded me for a week. I snuck onto facebook and PMed Yosh. So now I'm back, and I could use an update. Sorry for vanishing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Update Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please.   Update Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 pm

That's okay Stormy. That's mom's for ya. Unreasonably moody >.> Glad to have you back Very Happy

It's actually been slow rather than usually fast paced due to everyone being on Linklu over the past several days. Pancake managed to attract more members there and now it's more active than here XD How ironic right? O.o

Anyways, I'm not entirely sure what's going on in the Tiny Kats since I don't follow them.

In the Comets, Aaron was kidnapped by a rogue Shadow Deaths male. A young meerkat named Twister was accepted into the group.

Midnights: Slaughter, Black Widow's old flame, is causing the mob to be uneasy and is on the verge of provoking a fight with Rahkshi.

Willows: Josephine and Lancaster were reunited. An adult male named Tokoda is about to accepted into the mob.

Zippers: Fable was bitten by a puff adder which was lured in by Sassy and Spunky. The mob are en route to the burrow so Fable can rest safely and with ease.

Oreos: A pup named Alys was accepted into the group. Turahn's sister Firebird appeared and they're happily interaction with each other, although Ring Of Fire isn't too happy about Firebird showing up (They have a bad history with each other)

Reapers: Not exactly sure what's happening there.

Jumaa: A hyperactive pup named Caffiene was accepted into the group.

Phantoms: The mob is trying to recuperate from the battle with the Reapers, however, Cyan will be in for a fight for her life due to severe injuries she sustained from Makuta who's residing in the Reapers for now.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Update Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please.   Update Please. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm

For the Tiny Kats, Morning Glory has found two very young pups in a bolt hole (Little Cloud and Cumulus) whose mother died giving birth. She has decided to adopt them but moving them could be too dangerous, so is considering abandoning the foraging party to stay with the pups until they are old enough to be moved back to the main burrow.

Afraid I don't know what's happening in the Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update Please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Please.   Update Please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update Please.
Page 1 of 1