Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can i please have an Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can i please have an Update Empty
PostSubject: Can i please have an Update   Can i please have an Update I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

srry i might not be on alot becuase i have a cold but i will try and can i please have an update?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can i please have an Update   Can i please have an Update I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Awww, I hope you get better soon Flower *Gives you some chicken noodle soup to help speed up your recovery* X3 Anyways, here's what's been going on in the groups:

In the Comets, Aaron was kidnapped by a rogue Shadow Deaths male. A young meerkat named Twister was accepted into the group.

Midnights: Slaughter, Black Widow's old flame, is causing the mob to be uneasy and is on the verge of provoking a fight with Rahkshi.

Willows: Josephine and Lancaster were reunited. An adult male named Tokoda is about to accepted into the mob.

Zippers: Fable was bitten by a puff adder which was lured in by Sassy and Spunky. The mob are en route to the burrow so Fable can rest safely and with ease.

Oreos: A pup named Alys was accepted into the group. Turahn's sister Firebird appeared and they're happily interaction with each other, although Ring Of Fire isn't too happy about Firebird showing up (They have a bad history with each other)

Reapers: Not exactly sure what's happening there.

Jumaa: A hyperactive pup named Caffiene was accepted into the group.

Phantoms: The mob is trying to recuperate from the battle with the Reapers, however, Cyan will be in for a fight for her life due to severe injuries she sustained from Makuta who's residing in the Reapers for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can i please have an Update   Can i please have an Update I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i please have an Update   Can i please have an Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i please have an Update
Page 1 of 1