Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Clover ...... 8 months and 07 days.
Tuck ...... 4 months and 17 days
Lyric, Senji, Skyler.... 11 Days

Due Dates:
Leaf and Dominic's Litter..... 17th of November

Note: This mob will only survive for one month in the roleplay. All characters here must be killed, dispersed, or have joined another mob by the 23rd of October.
--------------------------------------------------------

Lyric was curled up by himself. As soon as he was able, he was going to run away. He had no idea where, but he figured anywhere would be better than here.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Fire and Ice had joined and were sitting above.

Skyler was curled up next to Cheyenne, acting asleep, but was really mocking lyric.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 am

Lyric ignored Skyler. She could do as she liked. He didn't care.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 am

Fire was already getting bored. He wasn't having much fun, and since Ice was Cheyenne's only living daughter from the old mob, she got spoiled.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Salvitore, a lone male, sits outside a bolthole he took shelter in 3 days ago, unaware that it's very close to the Unknown's main burrow. He was bitten by a puff adder and is still suffering the effects of the vemon as it continues to pump through his body. The nacrotic wound on his side has begun to turn black but it hasn't changed much since the bite, infact it looks worse. His thin frame is evidant that he hasn't been getting much food as he's been focused on trying to recover from the excruciatingly painful bite. As he suns himself in the warm raise, he has his arms crossed and shivers uncontrollably, not from cold, but from the pain that is surging through his body. This is his first day above ground since the day of the bite and he needs to find some much needed food. If he goes another day without eating, he'll risk dieing from starvation. He tries to stand on his hind legs to examine his surroundings. He wasn't able to get a good look around. He was too disoriented and delusional after being bitten to know where he was he just picked the first bolthole he saw as refuge where he can recover. He mews and closed his eyes tightly as pain shot up his side when he stood up. He collapses on his haunches and hangs his head over. It's just too painful for him to stand. But if he's going to survive, he needs to join a group. He won't last long if he chooses to try to recover on his own. He's too vulnerable to predators and in his weakened condition, he can't afford to forage for food alone. He needs the protection of a strong group and soon.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Fire spotted the nomad and narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Salvitore weakly gets on his 4 legs and hobbles around the bolthole. He's going to try his best with foraging today but is still so weak that can only scratch at the ground. He's too out of it to realize that the Unknowns are a meer 50ft away from him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am

Fire barked in alert.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Salvitore's ears twitch as he hears the alert bark of another meerkat. He instantly perks up, glances to his left and spots the Unknowns. He isn't spooked by the close proximity he is to the group, infact he's relieved. Another meerkat group means protection and salvation and that's what he needs if he's to recover from the snakebite. He hobbles towards the group keeping his head and tail low in submission. He chirps softly letting the Unknowns know that he isn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 am

Cheyenne nudged Sidorak, telling him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Salvitore moves even closer to the group. He's taking a risk in his weakened condition. He probably should've chosen to stay where he was but he's desperate. If they choose to make a charge at him, he may not be able to get away in time and he could pay with his life for his decision. But Salvitore is remarkably bold and determined. He's been chased off by many groups in the passed and he already knows what to do if the Unknowns choose to chase him off. He makes occasional glances at the bolthole where he's been sheltering in. At the first sign of agression that's where he'll dash to for safty. But at the same time he hopes and is confident that the group will accept him. His life depends on them choosing his fate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Fire sniffed the strange male.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Salvitore doesn't react nervously to Fire's curious approach. He sniffs Fire back and peeps a greeting but shouldn't rush to make friends. he's still unsure of what the Unknown's will do with him.
'
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 am

Cheyenne made lead calls and headed home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm

In a hobbled walking fashion, Salvitore followed cautiously at a safe distance behind the group. He keeps his head and tail low in submission, hoping the Unknown's dominant male will approve him and accept him into the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 1