Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males Empty
PostSubject: Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males   Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 am

I put the two bios into one.

Name: Black Foot
Personality: dark, sinister, evil, cold, visious, vengeful, creator of true chaos
History: Black Foot was once a subordinate male in the Black Mambas, he had been born to a subordinate mother who was temporarily evicted, but accepted back in after Black Foot was born. He grew up alongside the dominants' daughter Serenite. She was truely evil, but Black Foot wasn't always like that, Serenite had twisted his mind. Mostly her looks, he was often attracted to her, but anytime that he wanted to spend time with her, she'd make him do a dark and unspeakable act first. She would reward his greatly for it.
He had mated with Serenite once and their first litter included, Dash, Dagger, Die, and Death. Die was the weakest of the litter and Serenite had killed her. Serenite made Black Foot do another dark deed. To kill her father. As it was Serenite's word, Black Foot did it. during the dry season while everything was weak and dying, Serenite had attacked and killed her mother. That resulted in her becoming the new dominant female with Black Foot at her side. Shortly after, Black Foot's mother had another litter including, Ricket, Drake, Paool, and Mickey Mouse. Serenite killed Black Foot's mother and Mickey Mouse, Drake, and Ricket. Making Paool the only survivor of his litter.
As time passed, Black Foot became more imersed in the darkness, and soon became a true dominant male of the Black Mambas. After Serenite died of a cobra bite after about three years on top, Black Foot left to go roving, he hadn't been seen since, until he had made an appearance at the summit mob and mated with the female named Tara.

Name: Thunder Storm
Personality: sly, sarcastic, flirtatious, has a strong like of ladies and a strong dislike of dominant males
History: Was once a member of the Stargazers mob, he was the cousin of Starlight, Starfire, Starburst, and Stardust. He left early on to start roving and... well... he has't stopped.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males   Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Bandit and Black Foot should meet up sometime XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males   Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah they should. X3
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males   Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 am

Tosca Spots 2 males in the distance this could be Her Day But She takes a fancy to ThunderStorm And Indicates 2 him She Wants 2 mate so she heads off behind a bush after waiting for a bit its clear he is sticking with his buddy seh will wait until he comes Smile Hey Guys Want 2 join me we could make a group i need a mate ? I Am Tosca 2 Yr Old Female Currently Single And Needs 2 Start A Group Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males   Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 am

NO RP TAKES PLACE HERE. This is your last warning. DID YOU READ THE RULES OR DESCRIPTION OF THIS BOARD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males   Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Foot and Thuder Storm - the Roving Males
Page 1 of 1